This add-on depicts a 2017 version of the AAF faction in ArmA3 and is based on the great mods done by Red Hammer Studios. The aim was to provide mission makers with units and a storyline for contemporary missions on Altis using this mod and RHS.
A detailed history of Altis and Stratis providing a possible storyline for mission makers is included in the add-on folder.
This add-on adds:
• AAF infantry and reserve units
• Altian Police units
• BMP-3, GAZ Tigrs, HMMWVs and Urals for the AAF
• Ka-60 and L-159 for the Altian Air Wing
• pro-western Rebels
• more stuff I forgot to mention...
To install Altis Armed Forces (2017) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Since I only did the textures and wrote the config and this add-on is mostly based on other people’s work, here’s the list of credits. Many thanks go to:
• the outstanding Team of the RED HAMMER STUDIOS for most of the gear and weapon models and textures
• the team of the Serbian Armed Forces Mod for the uniforms, vests and helmets
• Adacas for his great CIRAS vests and the permission to include these
• -Rusty- for the Multicam, Type-07, Lizard and ATACS camo patterns
• Evrik and 3CB for the Bergen backpacks and porting the shemagh models from ArmA2
• Evrik and CameronMcDonald for proofreading and encouragement
• and to Bohemia Interactive for a great game and their continued support.
License / Disclaimer:
For personal entertainment purposes only.
Do not edit and redistribute without permission of the author.
Creators claim no responsibility for any damages this add-on or mod may cause, use at your own risk.
• ZEUS compatibility (for real this time)
• Zamak trucks
• armed Ka-60 version added
• Russian license plates removed from Urals and Tigrs
0.8.1: first public release
• ZEUS compatibility
• small config fixes
first (internal) beta release