Date: 2018-03-16 09:24
ITC Artillery Improvements is a mod that strives to implement semi-realistic player controlled artillery mechanics in arma.
Currently this features a sight readout for two vehicles. Making both vehicles fully usable without the in-game artillery computer. Firing solutions can be calculated with the ITCMBC, found here[isgvc.com]
- Gunners detailed sight readout on Seara and Sholef
- Removal of artillery computer from Seara and Sholef
- Bursting WP shells replace the Sholef's smoke shells
To install ITC Artillery Improvements you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Generate in-game rangetables for compatible artillery systems
- Fix compatibility for more systems
Sholef smoke replaced by Bursting WP
Bugfix: Re-enabled 155 shell artilleryLock
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- Community Base addons A3