This weapons pack contains a lot of weapons from both NATO and ex-Soviet Countries, this pack was created in order to equip my NATO , Russian, African and Chernaruss units packs.
The weapons in this pack are ported from A2 and from other 3D authors, that you'll find in the readme, thanks a lot to all of them and to BI !
Included in this pack there are:
- M4A1, M4A1 M203, M4A1 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- HK416, HK416 M203, HK416 AG36 black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- HK417C, HK417C M203, black, desert, woodland and CQB versions
- M16, M16 M203 black versions
- SCAR-L standard and short barrel with EGLM versions
- SCAR-H with EGLM version
- ARX160 with GLX versions, both tan short-barrel and black long-barrel
- G3, G3 M203 fixed and folding stock versions
- FN FAL, FN FAL M203
- Lee Einfield, M14 marksman rifles
- HK417S, SR25 black, desert and woodland versions
- M27 IAR black, desert and woodland, 30rnd and 150 rnds mag versions
- SCAR-H Marksman and M110 Marksman Rifle
- M24 black, desert and woodland versions
- LRR AWM sniper rifle.
- M107 black, desert and woodland versions
- M249 black, desert and woodland versions
- MK48 black, desert and woodland versions
- M240 black
- AA-12 Automatic shotgun
- Guerrilla weapons: MP40, MP40(open stock), Sten MK II, Pzf-60, M-79 GL
- MP5A5, MP5SD6 black, desert, woodland and underwater versions
- MP7 availabe both in rifle and pistol slot.
- Submachinegun in handgun slots: SA61 Skorpion and Micro UZI
- Beretta M9, Glock 17, USP, ACP, P226, Brw HP, Mk23, M1911 ACP.
- Benelli M1014 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: M136 AT-4, M3 MAAWS, SMAW, M72 LAW, custom Titan short with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: FIM-92 Stinger.
Russian Spetsnaz and ex-Soviet Weapons:
- AK74M, AK74M GL black and camo versions
-AK74M, AK74M GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL SF Rails versions black and camo
- AK12 and AK12 GL
- AKS74, AKS74 GL, AKS74, AKS74 GL versions
- AKMS, AKMS GL black and camo versions
- AKM, AKM GL versions
- KSVK black and camo versions
- Zastava M70s , M72 and M91
- AK74U black and camo versions
- VSS Vintorez
- AS VAL with underwater version
- Makarov, Grach pistols.
- Saiga 12 shotgun.
- Anti-Tank launchers: RPG 7, RPG 18, METIS with different warheads.
- Anti-Air launcher: SA-7 Strela.
Optics and other equipment:
- Pistol suppressors, IR pointers, flashlights for handguns
- Rifle Suppressors, IR pointers
- Acog (3D), Aimpoint, Sniper optics (NV capable), Thermal optic , ANPEQ15/ ANPEQ2 laser pointers
- PSO/ PSO Sniper(3D), Sniper side mount KSVK optic, Kobra, NSPU ans Goshawk
- Ported A2 custom backpacks for my unit's addons
- Masks, googles, Gas-Mask, NVGs, shemag and wraps for my unit's addons
All the installation instructions along with the optional config files for "ASDG Joint Rails" and "ACE3" are included in the folder.
Hope you'll enjoy them!
To install NATO Rus Weapons CBA you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
TIGG: thanks a lot for the great m4, m16, hk416-417, m203, e-mag, stanag magazine, folding sights, akm, akms, ak74m, ak74, aks74, ak74sf, aks74u, ak magazine , wepon boxes , pistol laser and suppressor models and textures.
Tomáš "Tom3dJay" Janošík: HK416-417 handguard and barrel cover models and textures
Mirza Miftahul Fadillah: ARX 160 models and textures.
Shortez : Magpull stock on M4 CQB and AK SF
Arby26: M4 and L119 handguard and barrel cover model and textures
ImBrokeRU: M4 VLTOR model and textures
BrianB233: MP7 models and textures
Revolutionart: Anpeq 15 model and textures
SAM61: P226 model and textures
Drabbad: Grach model and textures
CoD67: HK416/417/M27 model and textures
Somnium125: MP40 model and textures
Triworks: Gas mask model and textures
koala50000: Sten mark II
Graeme: New logos and graphics.
Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models, like all Zastavas, RPK, AK12, SVD, AK parts, G3s, MG3, USP, Mk23, Browning HP, Makarov, and many other models parts, go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!
BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!
LordJarhead: for all the weapon's sounds and the needed config entries!
Sound Author= LordJarhead
Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!
Thanks a lot for the great ACOG 3d optics models and textures!
Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.
ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!
Kaelies: for PSO reticles textures.
Robalo: thanks a lot for making ASDG joint rails optional config, wich I've updated to fit new version and included as optional config!
Raven DK: thanks a lot for helping with Acog 3D and Aimpoint!
Pepe Hal: thanks a lot for the sound fix until my update!
Toadie: thanks a lot for the great Ak's reload anims!
- added PZF3
- fixed cfg issue
- added PZF3
- fixed cfg issue
- updated keys
- fixed keys
- fixed errors
- Fixed errors and weapons not showing up
- Community Base Addons A3
- BI forums