Date: 2018-05-13 18:13
Historically accurate static poses for Arma 3 to make the WW2 scene more lively... or static...
We are proud to release our static pose pack! More than 130 poses are in this pack specifically made for World War 2 animations!
To install ZSL Static Poses [WW2] you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
1. Place a unit.
2. Hit "Play Scenario".
3. Hit ESC and open the animation viewer.
4. Navigate to Unknown/Unknown and scroll down until you find animations that begin with "pos".
5. Click on the animation you wish to use and hit CTRL + C to copy it.
6. Close the animation viewer and return to the editor.
7. Place another unit.
8. Open up the unit's init menu and insert the following line: this switchmove "animation name".
9. Press OK and click "Play Scenario" again.
Now you can make all the World War 2 scenario's you want!
Recommended and/or optional addons and mods to use with xxxxxxx:
- POLPOX's Artwork Supporter
Our discord: https://discord.gg/7N3uXUR
Credits & Thanks:
Our special thanks go to:
Macser for the ArmaRig.blend!
Lakarak for all the weapon rigs!
Shifty for the animation tutorial!
Justin N. for WW2 weapon models!
Ethridge for WW2 weapon models!
And all the friends who made the pack to what it is now!
Commonwealth + Imperial Japanese update! [40 poses]
- BI forums