Date: 2018-09-18 06:48
Retexture of CUP Unit's Chedaki Commander uniform.
These are pretty simple, with no changes to the actual models (So the UVmap is still subpar). I have however updated the normal mapping too.
Winter Jackets in -
* Afghanka Khaki Full Uniform.
* Afghanka VSR-93 Jacket with Khaki Trousers.
* Afghanka VSR-93 Full Uniform.
To install Soviet / Russian Winter Uniforms you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
* A bunch more 1980-1999 era camouflages.
Credits & Thanks:
Credit pretty much entirely goes to the Community Update Project for porting the model and original textures from Arma 2, and Bohemia Interactive for making the model and textures to begin with.
* Updated the Splav Kamysh, again.
* Updated the normal map.
* Updated VSR-93 to the brown dominant varient - additionally made the VSR not look like technicolour vomit.
* Updated the Splav Kamysh to a smaller, less blurry pattern. (Ana and Rex patterns to come soon(tm))
* Played with the shadow map - hopefully this'll eliminate the ugly black voids where the trousers and jacket meet.
> Afghanka SMK (spetsial'nyi maskirovochnyi komplekt).
> Ana, Splav and Rex manufactured Kamysh.
> "Smog" DPM Copy.
* Darkened VSR-93.
* Updated credits section to accurately reflect the time and effort put in by others.
* Complete overhaul of the current textures and normal maps - they look so much better now.
* Darkened everything. Like my soul.
* Changed uniform names from "Collared Uniform" -> "Winter Afghanska".
v0.1 - Initial Release
* Afghanka Khaki and VSR-93.
- CUP Units
- CUP Weapons