Date: 2018-08-17 20:01
Adds additional bright lightsource to flare/illumination artillery rounds making them really useful for NightOps.
- Make artillery flare/illum rounds useful for night operations
- Customizable color, intensity and light spot radius for mortars (82mm) and howitzers (105+ mm)
- MP-compatible and server-side only (not necessary to have mod on each client)
To install dzn Artillery Illumination you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Install the mod to your client OR dedicated server only
- Check mod settings in the ((Settings -> Addon Options -> dzn Artillery Illumination))
- (optional) update the list of the mortar/howitzer classes that should be processed by mod; in format @Class1, @Class2, …, @ClassN (root/parent classes allowed, e.g. StaticMortar)
- Get in a mortar, select flare/illum round and shoot. Wait for round ignition and nightscape become visible without NVG!
UGL flare grenades are not in the scope of the mod. Use ALIAScartoons’s flare fix script for it (result is pretty same) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=778433432
Credits & Thanks:
Developed by 10Dozen
Tested by Tactical Shift Arma 3 community (wow, much thanks, such appreciate)
License / Disclaimer:
- ADDED: Mortar Triple module
- FIXED: Infinite flare insted of default flare (with low time to live)
- FIXED: Default Intensity setting changed
- ADDED: Zeus Modules - Flares - Mortar/Howitzer Illumination
- FIXED: Adding of multiple FiredEHs on vehicles
- Community Base addons A3