Requirements: OA ver. 1.63 or 1.63, CWR²
Island(s): all the CWR² maps
Playable options: N/A
Date: 2018-08-17 20:21
The Maldens Crisis of the 1985 sparked an outbreak of armed hostilities in Europe, which quickly grew into a major war. The intercontinental nuclear exchange between the Soviet Union and the USA was immediately followed by the sweeping clash of Warsaw Pact's and NATO's forces all along the Iron Curtain, throughout the Baltics, Black Sea, Mediterranean, Arctic, and North Atlantic.
As a rank-and-file soldier find yourself in the midst of the nuclear slaughter of the World War III.
• a nostalgic OFP-style mission design;
• all missions contain intro, outro, overview, external sounds, and scripts;
• custom overview images and loading screens;
• custom voice-acting and radio traffic;
• full-fledged cutscenes for every mission;
• plenty of music, both OFP's and third-party;
• intense combined-arms action - armor, mortars, artillery, attack aircraft are all around;
• real-life tactics and SOPs (within the engine’s limitations, of course);
• custom background stories, based on the real-life 1980s Warsaw Pact and NATO military concepts;
• selectable weapons and ammunition for most of the scenarios.
Extract the .pbo files to your Steam/SteamApps/common/Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead/missions folder.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Credits & Thanks:
• advisory: W0lle;
• voice acting: AZCoder, Elias, Francesca Mantovani;
• tools used: Arma Edit by Chris Henderson and Anim Viewer by Clayman;
• beta testing: Kalle M.;
• bug hunting, suggestions: Kalle M., voiceofarma, theOden, deathmetalninja.
A special thanks goes to Wolle and all the CWR members past - present which have and are still contributing to CWR. Thanks for having created the most outstanding ArmA II mod. With this mission pack we just want to say thank you for all your hard work and steadfast dedication.
Special thanks goes to Wolle and all the CWR members past - present which have and are still contributing to CWR. Thanks for having created the most outstanding ArmA II mod. With this mission pack we just want to say thank you for all your hard work and steadfast dedication.
v. 0.98, beta - first release, 14 June'18
v. 1.00, beta, 3 July'18
v. 1.01, beta, 16 Aug'18:
• tweaked: #1 and #5 player's Sukhoi got extra 30mm and R73s at the 'cadet' difficulty level;
• fixed: #04, 07, 08 player unit didn't get extra AT rounds as have been supposed to. The missions lost selectable gear;
• tweaked: #05 BLUFOR 20mm AAA performance;
• fixed: #07 ActivateKey wasn't getting activated;
• fixed: #09 missing script error message;
• fixed: #09 too long delay before the Raid Force had been dispatching it's demolitions team;
• tweaked: #09 the sniper's final task description altered since was stated unclearly
• fixed: #11 wrong briefing image reference;
• fixed: #12 player's damage issue;
• fixed: #15 high probability of massive fratricide for OPFOR to supporting fires;
• fixed: excessive addon dependancies throughout the pack.
Sadly, we can't confirm the pack is fully compatible with the latest CWR² hotfix Aug'2018 currently. Requires additional extensive testing.
CWR² VMF expansion v. 1.5
CWR² VDV expansion v. 1.5
CWR² NVA expansion v. 1.5
CWR² BW expansion v. 1.5
CWR² UK expansion v. 1.5
CWR² NL expansion v. 1.5
CWR² NO expansion v. 1.5
CWR² DK expansion v. 1.5
CWR² Winter terrains v. 1.5
CWR² Canard v. 1.5
CWR² Drachenfels v. 1.5
CWR² Eilte v. 1.5
CWR² Poseidon v. 1.5
CWR² St. Adam v. 1.5
CWR² St. David v. 1.5
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums