MIL_Priorities is a simple script to add actions to a player that indicate what addActions are sitting where on the priority order. This script is likely to only be useful for organising your own addAction priorities or to determine other scripts/mods addAction priorities.
- Creates addActions with priorites from 0 to 6.
- User can set the interval between each priority.
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the MIL Priorities please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- Copy the file MIL_Priorities.sqf to your mission folder.
- Run the script using:
- nul = [_interval] execVM "MIL_Priorities.sqf";
- _interval - number (optional)
- default: 0.5
- addActions will spawn from 0 to 6 using the interval
- nul =  execVM "MIL_Priorities.sqf";
- addActions will be created with a priority interval of 1
- i.e. 0,1,2,3,4,5 and 6
If anyone finds any problems please let me know.
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums