Date: 2019-10-11 20:03
The Royal Small Arms Factory ADEN is a 30 mm revolver cannon used on many military aircraft, particularly those of the British Royal Air Force and Fleet Air Arm. Developed post-World War II primarily to meet British Air Ministry's requirement for increased lethality in aircraft armament, the cannon was fired electrically and is fully automatic once it is loaded.
This my attempt to try and make the ADEN 30mm cannon for Arma 3 it can be applied to most aircraft with the dynamic loadouts menu in the editor. I have tried to make this as close to the actual ADEN 30mm cannon as possible.
- ADEN 30mm cannon pod with 130 rounds with red or yellow or green tracers.
- Can be used with any Addon aricraft that has an underbelly pylon.
- Can be used with Sabs aircraft addons.
To install ADEN 30mm Cannon you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- The gun pod might clip on some types of aircraft.
- None at the moment. let me know if there is anything you want me to add.
- The weapon system is designed to be used on underbelly plane pylons.
- The gun pod is made up of various models from ARMA 2 and its DLCs.
Credits & Thanks:
- Bohemia interactive for the base textures and models.
- da12thMonkey for his or her info on making custom dynamic loadout weapons and pylons.
- RoF for surgesting I use Mikeros tools to make this.
Added new hardpoint names to centerline pod to work with the new Sabs Military Aviation hawks.
Misc bug fixs.
WARNING! Some class names were changed any aircraft that use the cannon pod will not have it anymore. You will have to add it back to the aircrafts loadout.
Added twin cannon pods ment to be used on Harrier GR7/9 jets.
Misc bug fixs.