Date: 2020-06-27 10:38
42x42km in 5m cell cize
1.4 million Objects
All main roads
hundereds of landmark objects (mainly wind turbines and Antenna poles)
Some hotspot parsley populated with houses and other objects.
The area covers:
...and many more
Object placed area's:
Rucphense Heide (Royal Netherlands Army SF Training area)
Small part of Roosendaal-Oost (Where the SF barracks are)
Seppe Airfield (Civil)
Gilze-Rijen Airbase (Militairy)
Sleeuwijk, Streets: Transvaal, Nieuwe Es, Rijksstraatweg (where the mod maker lives)
To install NL South-middle "Middle Brabant" you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- On terrain load error: No entry ...Weather2.cloudDiffuse
- Many rough placements
- missing canals and irrigation
- elevation on some ponds and streams/rivers incorrect
The main effort will be in Biesbosch/Altena area, Rucphenseheide area and Gilze-rijen Airbase.
License / Disclaimer:
- Do not upload to Steam Workshop
- Do not use on Monetised servers
- Do not use for Life servers
- Do not modify this mod without written agreent of the original creator (me)
- Future reconfigs are allowed specifically when an update to the base game breaks or degrades this mod. Any modifications shall stay within the intent to fix the issue.
- Reconfigs specifically to clearly improve the mod (ie. spelling errors, lighting/sound improvement, etc) is allowed and can be released but all effort to contact the original author must be proven.
Anyone who is up for it can take part of this project, simply with your Arma3 Mission editor. Let me know if you are interested!
In that case, making your own hometown is perfectly fine.
- 200+km of railroads generated (rough)
- 5.000 more objects placed in the Dussen-Almkerk area.
- Some terrain meshes improved
- Fort Altena partly recreated with Arma(CUP) objects
- parts of village Sleeuwijk updated
- many terrain mesh updates
- hunderds of objects placed north of village Dussen
- Rucphense heide updated
- van der Meer camp (Special forces training) updated
- some roads updated
- Some terrain mesh updates
- Roads update
- All 1.2 millions bush/Trees re-generated to be less overlapping with Roads
- Hundreds of KM's of roads in the Rucphen and Maas/Waal area.
- Lighting and water effects settings which are closer to Dutch weather and ambiance. (thanks to Forgotten Fronts Mod team)
- Added over 2000 landmark objects
- Improved Mask image (ground texture) for Gilze-Rijen Airbase
- hunderds of thousands of trees generated
- hunderds of kilomters of roads generated
- dozens of Wind turbines placed
- over 200 antenna poles placed
- Sleeuwijk area updated
- Gilze-Rijen in overhaul
- Rucphenseheide/Roosendaal/Seppe area in overhaul
- CUP Terrains Core
- Cup Terrains CWA
- CUP Terrains Maps
- BI forums