Playable options: N/A
Date: 2018-09-30 08:49
current version: 1.0.1
Stratis is under complete AAF lockdown and while politicians discuss how to spin the story to justify yet another "intervention", an alternative is appointed for the time being.
You are to take the role of some generic, ex-spec op, PMC goon and clean up the situation. Or if you prefer some sort of illusion, a glorious commando has been dispatched to aid oppressed people of Altis in liberating their land and spreading democracy. F*ck yeah.
No significant support is available since this is a black op after all. However, you did go through various vigorous training programs, so amongst other things, you can treat wounds and fix vehicles if you acquire a Medikit or a Toolkit respectively. Besides, AAF can't shoot straight when *insert your favorite trashing line* anyway.
Look, it's AI so what do you expect but if they do go all T-800, you can always lower the difficulty. Save scumming is also recommended to waste the least amount of time possible.
Notes / Features
- Singleplayer mission over whole map of Stratis.
- Opposite of dynamic. This mission is totally... static? Every unit, vehicle, loot or prop has been hand placed. Well clicked on... you know what I mean.
- DLC assets are used if you own any but no DLC is required (at least I don't think so but let me know if you encounter problems).
- Briefing, description, tasks, all that jazz.
- Autosaves on completed objectives.
- Dynamic Simulation used and limited by view distance. I did my best to avoid awkward situations.
Recommended Mods / Addons
- R3vo's Quick- & Autosave
- vbawol's Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory
- Extract the .pbo file using your favorite archive manager.
- Copy the .pbo file into "Arma 3 root directory\Missions".
- fixed: minor typo in Briefing diary entry.
- BI forums