Date: 2020-03-12 08:39
Operation: TREBUCHET First Contact is an expansion for the Operation: TREBUCHET modification for ArmA 3. It will be developed separate from OPTRE and will not affect the development speed or process of OPTRE. Unfortunately, it will not be developed as quickly or frequently as OPTRE, as it is mainly a side project and fan service. However, we will do what we can to fix glaring bugs and issues and add new content as it it is ready.
GET THE ACE COMPATIBILITY PATCH HERE: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=34630
To install Operation: TREBUCHET First Contact you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
If you want to get in contact with us or the OPTRE community in general we highly recommend joining our Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/UNJPWqX or one of the communication channels linked on the right.
License / Disclaimer:
The work contained in this distribution is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivativs 3.0 Unported License. Please note that the above mentioned agreement gives the right to Article 2 Studios to waiver any of the conditions, therefore you can contact Article 2 Studios to obtain permission to modify our work.
It is forbidden to redistribute the content of this package by itself, or as part of another distribution, using the Steam Workshop by anyone other than Article 2 Studios.
You may not use the material for commercial purposes. This includes running this package on server instances that employ any monetization schemes, including, but not limited to, donate-reward systems. Bohemia Interactive's approval of your monetization scheme does not grant you rights to wave this clause.
Halo© Microsoft Corporation. Operation Trebuchet was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft.
Game Content Usage Rules https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules
- Confiscated stolen Active Camo modules from some troublesome Elites
- Custom animations for Shade turrets
- Spirit could not carry passengers
- Shade turrets were not visible in Zeus
- Incorrect rvmat for Flak Shade Turret
- Various LOD errors with Shade Turrets
- Shadow issue on Elite Armor
- Incompatible backpacks visible on Elite
- Re-balanced damage of vehicle weapons slightly
- Messed with Elite Hitpoints (Need Testing)
- Banshee + Space and Needler (Heavy CAS) variants
- Spirit Dropship
- Brute Plasma Rifle and Repeater
- Covenant Carbine
- Covenant Beam Rifle
- Sangheili Ultra, Honor Guard, Field Marshal, and Zealot Armors
- HCW Marine Armor variants, camos, and pouches
- Plasma Rifle in the handgun slot (ala M7 Folded)
- Custom impact and explosion effects for all Covenant weapons
- Custom skeleton for HCW Mk V Spartans and Sangheili
- HCW Mk V Armor variants, pouches, and hiddenselection support (Dont make us regret it)
- A whole lotta little stuff
- Re-balanced damage of existing weapons
- Plasma Pistol now configured as handgun
- Increased AI engagement ranges of all covenant weaponry
- Added Deployable Bubble Shield
- Decreased specular intensity of HCW MkV MJOLNIR Armor
- Added proper HCW MkV Spartan units
- Added appropriate spartan stats to HCW MkV Spartan units
- Changed Sangheili Majors and up to be equipped with plasma rifles
- Fixed Covenant Units not showing in Zeus
- Halo 3 UNSC Marines (By Morthon)
- Covenant Barricade (Object)
- Covenant Energy Shield (Object)
- ARC-920 Railgun (By /u/monk1junk1)
- New Elites (Minor, Major, Ultra, Zealot, and Spec-Ops)
- Type-51 Plasma Repeater
- HCEA MkV MJOLNIR Armor (by Vince5754)
- Type-25 Plasma Rifle and Plasma Pistol (by Vince5754)
- Elites have no shadows
- Elite hands are a bit wonky
- Plasma Repeater has no shadow
- Elite and Spartan protection values are inconsistent
- Everything Else
- Operation: TREBUCHET
- Community Base addons A3