DHI Uniforms and Equipment contains multiple variants of Battle Dress Uniforms (BDUs), including blouses tucked in, sleeves rolled up and "boots n' utes". Also included are Marine Corps and Special Forces variants. DHI Uniforms further includes three different hats, boonies, patrol caps, eight point caps and PASGT helmets and vests. Every uniform and helmet has correct thermal imaging textures and advanced wound textures along with insignia and clan shoulder patches. Further more, over 20 insignia patches in subdued green have been added. Also included is temporary LC2 web gear.
Each variant of BDUs and caps have 18 different camouflage patterns that should suite anybody's needs. If one doesn’t fit your need you can ask me if I can add another camo pattern to my uniforms as long as it’s appropriate for these uniforms and I can find free, high res patterns.
To install DHI Uniforms and Equipment you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the DHI Battle Dress Uniforms please refer to the documentation: https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lhrx4mtkv3a4fj4/Read%20Me%20-%20DHI%20Uniforms.pdf
Recommended and/or optional addons and mods to use with DHI Battle Dress Uniforms:
- CUP Units
- CUP Vehicles
- CUP Weapons
- TAC Vests
If you want to see me create more content more often consider becoming a Patron through Patreon. By becoming a Patron you will help give me the freedom to create more of the content that you want to see.
Q. Can I retexture your mod and or repackage it?
Q. Why don't you allow retextures or modifications of your mods?
A. I allowed it once back in OFP and it caused drama and grief for two years and it made me feel like crap. Never, ever again.
Q. Any future plans?
A. Plenty. Time is a huge problem though. I'm still working on the Nassau 1715 project. The short term plan is to add different uniform types like BDUs with sweaters or M65 field jackets. Something that maybe added relatively soon is posted on my Patreon page. Jump over there and take a look at it. https://www.patreon.com/deltahawk
Q. What's with Patreon?
A. I figure I'd try it. My modifications will always be free, but this may be a solution to the time problem. We'll see. It can only benefit people.
Q. Are you going to redo your ALICE/PASGT gear?
A. If I have time maybe. While I'd like to think my USM mod aged well it is old and the quality isn't up to standard, so I basically have to redo everything, which would take at least 3 - 6 months if I work on it full time.
Q. What mods did you use in your pictures?
A. By far the TAC VEST mod is the coolest, TAC Vests
I've also used RHS, UNSUNG and CUP. UNSUNG's vests don't work well but they have good old school weapons. CUP is good for some stuff. RHS has one ALICE gear vest that works well.
Q. What's your favorite beer?
A. Ziegenbock. Suppose to be a beer for Texas though it's made by Anheuser-Busch in Houston. It's not a true bock, but it still tastes pretty good even when it's warm. Ziegen is German for goat. Apparently Germans drink their beer at room temperature so they may like Ziegenbock.
FOR PEOPLE REUPLOADING MY MOD
DO NOT REUPLOAD! Don't even bother reuploading my mod. Twice I week I use the crawler to file DMCAs and I'll probably file it same day you post it. I'm trying to be nice and polite about this. I mean really, at this point you're just being an annoying, disrespectful turd that's going to ruin it for everyone else.
ADDITIONAL CAMO PATTERNS
Please be aware I plan on making all of the uniform textures 4k. Right now the textures are 2k. Switching them to 4k will increase the file size by 4 and increase production time. I'd rather invest what little time I have into creating other content instead of make every requested camo pattern.
My work is not a 3rd party DLC. You don't have to pay for what I hope is triple AAA video game art quality. It's free. But if you really enjoy my work and are able please visit my Patreon page and consider becoming a Patron, even if it's just for a month or two: https://www.patreon.com/deltahawk
Credits & Thanks:
Cunico - For the 3d mesh of the alt wool scarf
License / Disclaimer:
1. DO NOT OPEN AND/OR EXTRACT THE PBO. If you want to open it, simply ask for permission. If you want to develop scripts or extensions of this addon, ask for my permission.
2. DO NOT RETEXTURE. Please do not ask, the answer will always be no. There's 18 camouflage patterns. You have no excuse to retexture it. I encourage you to ask me to include any other textures.
3. Do not steal or rip my models or textures, or repackage it with your mod.
4. Do not require subscriptions, registration or other intrusive requirements or additions to download this mod, excluding Steam.
5. For use on ArmA3. Do not port to DayZ
6. No use on monetized servers without my written permission through email.
- Fixed some bugs
- Added Taki Lizard
- Dipwads reupload mod
- Regret adding Taki Lizard
- Contemplate why dipwads who reupload ruin it for everyone else
- Who reads this?
- Congrats, pat yourself on the back for reading this
-Added large ALICE pack
- Added M5 Medical Bag
- Added M1 helmets
- Added several items, most non-functioning
- Added Patron nametapes
- Fixed Sarifiland holster
- Added headwraps
- Added PASGT flak jackets
Added - M65 Field Jacket in many different camo patterns
Added - Two kinds of US GI wool scarfs, with and without US GI gloves, as facewear and NVGs
Added - New Patreon nametapes
- Added basic LC2 Web Gear
- Added US GI Leather Gloves
- Finally fixed PASGT helmet armor values
- Added Sun, Wind, Dust goggles to helmets
- Added SWD goggles as face item
- Added Safariland 6005 Tactical Holster as vest and facewear
- Updated RDS
- Updated PASGT helmet value???
- Updated RDS
- Fixed Helmet armor
- Added Patron Nametapes (Thanks guys!)
- Added Kneepads (usm_kneepads_blk,usm_nvg_kneepads_blk) (glasses and NVG slot)
- Added Rhino mount (usm_rhinomount)
- Added PASGT helmets with cateyes/Rhino mount/Rhino mount W/strap) (See below for classnames)
- Added TDS
- Updated skivy wound texture
- Added Patron Nametapes
- Added new desert BDUs
- Added tan and black skivies
- Updated ERDL to highland (I will always confuse the two)
- Updated Portugal Lizard
- Fixed extra skin bug
- Fixed desert boonies
- Fixed urban BDUs
- BI forums