Vehicle Appearance Managerby
This allows you to change camouflage and component via communication menu.
VAM currently supports NATO, CSAT, AAF land and air vehicles. (except Quad Bike.)
And you can make your own setting for addon vehicles.
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Vehicle Appearance Manager please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
1. Put VAM folder on your mission folder.
2. Put stringtable.xml or copy & paste contents to your stringtable.xml.
3. Add this to init.sqf.
 execVM "VAM\vam_init.sqf";
4. Add this to description.ext.
- In vam_init.sqf, you can enable Liberation FOB distance check system.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- Some components are linked each other. It's not VAM's limitation.
- Some components aren't compatible each other. It's not VAM's limitation.
Leak fixed, Now support Stringtable.xml, Menu will be reopened after applying option.
"Close menu" added. Cheetah error fixed
Communication menu is now include by #include. Typo fixed
Aircraft added, reallocate directory, Problem with Marid has been fixed, Component issue with Prowler and Quilin has been fixed
1.55 (Forum released version) 18/12/09
AAF camouflage has been added to Hummingbird, Pawnee, Orca
Command menu cancel logic added. (Close menu when player eject by pressing 'V' while using script.) Code run order redefined. Old Marids have been separated.
- BI forums