Date: 2019-03-04 12:59
Every functionality is Singleplayer and Multiplayer compatible (To use on server, you need to install it).
Supported languages: English
Arsenal: Have the Arsenal on every mission!
Debug Console: Execute script everywhere.
Teleporting: Teleport you anywhere on the map.
Jukebox: Listen to music while you're playing. You can choose between 3 types of music: Action, Lead and Stealth. You can either use them all, use one or two of the music types.
Zeus: Adds Zeus to every missions and for as many players as the missions supports. (For Servers you need to install the mod on the server). You can also add every object of the mission to your Zeus.
To install [ESE] Echo's Sandbox Everywhere you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the [ESE] Echo's Sandbox Everywhere please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
You just need the mod to be activated for it to load on every scenario in singeplayer.
While in game, use one of these key to open the menu:
- Default Key: §
- Rebin key: User Action 20
Click on the button to execute the action.
For the Jukebox, if you click on the text, it will add/remove the music type from the playlist. If the text is red, the music type is not in the playlist.
License / Disclaimer:
Licence:Arma Public License No Derivatives (APL-ND): https://www.bohemia.net/community/licenses/arma-public-license-nd
- Added: Zeus Real-Time Collaboration (RTC), you can now activate the real-time zeus collaboration mode, it will automaticaly add all objects spawned by the others Zeus to you! Also, if you host the server on the same game instance (aka the same window) that you play, the RTC will not work for YOU but will be fine for anyone else. You can juste use Arma 3 Server as an alternative.
- Fixed: ACE Arsenal wasn't opening.
- Fixed: Unable to open BIS Arsenal if ACE was activated and you were the host.
- Fixed: You were able to open the Menu even if it was already opened.
- Added: Whitelisting for Sandbox (if no whitelist is set, everyone have access to everything).
Tweaked: Tooltip on the Jukebox.
- Tweaked: If you press the "Shift" key while opening the Arsenal (and if you have ACE), it will open the BIS arsenal (Tooltip explains that when ACE is loaded).
- Fixed (Multiplayer): Zeus had only Missions addons, not all loaded addons.
- Added: "Listen Along" other players (in Multiplayer).
- Added: ACE Arsenal support: if ACE is activated, it will automaticaly load ACE Arsenal, if not, it loads the default Arsenal. Thanks @Capwell for the help!
- Fixed: Jukebox was not initialized
- Fixed: Assigned Keys in "User Action 20" now overrides the default key ("§").
- Fixed: Infite Loading screen for every other clients if you were hosting the server.
- Fixed: Bug while reassiging the Zeus wich was assigning 2 Zeus (one to an unknown object) instead of one to the player, everything should work now.
- Fixed: A wild "a" had escaped from the word "Garage" thus making it "Grage".
Bespreek deze update in de discussies-sectie.
Update: 21 dec om 22:58
- Hot-fix: Forgot to delete some Dev-Build related files.
-Added: Virtual Garage, spawn any vehicle that ArmA have, modded or not an it's compatible with Multiplayer! (Note: Be carefull when spawning vehicle in urban aeras or on "unstable" surfaces like bridges, mountains, ... For unknow reasons, ArmA 3's algortithm for safely spawning vehicle isn't working correctly).
- Fixed: add missions object was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Reassign Zeus should now work correctly.
- Fixed: Map teleport was removing the map from players that have it while teleporting.
- Tweaked: Buttons position changed to add the Virtual Garage.
- Tweaked: ESE nows detect if a Zeus is available and put it in the queue.
- Tweak: Jukebox music volume and timing
- Fixed (temporary, needs more investigation): Player were unassigned from Zeus in some singeplayer Scenarios such as Random Infantry Skirmish
- Fixed: Menu was not displayed correctly if you where not in 16:9 and with a small interface size
- Total rework of the menu. You can open it with "§" or by using "User Action 20"
- Code Optimization
- Deleted: QuickScript
- Deleted: Language Support
- Fixed: Teleport now teleports the vehicle and the player
- Initial Release