Date: 2020-07-31 09:02
The Boeing F/A-18E and F/A-18F Super Hornet are twin-engine, carrier-capable, multirole fighter aircraft variants based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The F/A-18E single-seat and F/A-18F tandem-seat variants are larger and more advanced derivatives of the F/A-18C and D Hornet. The Super Hornet has an internal 20 mm M61 rotary cannon and can carry air-to-air missiles and air-to-surface weapons. Additional fuel can be carried in up to five external fuel tanks and the aircraft can be configured as an airborne tanker by adding an external air refueling system.
Designed and initially produced by McDonnell Douglas, the Super Hornet first flew in 1995. Low-rate production began in early 1997 with full-rate production starting in September 1997, after the merger of McDonnell Douglas and Boeing the previous month. The Super Hornet entered service with the United States Navy in 1999, replacing the Grumman F-14 Tomcat, which was retired in 2006; the Super Hornet serves alongside the original Hornet. The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), which has operated the F/A-18A as its main fighter since 1984, ordered the F/A-18F in 2007 to replace its aging F-111C fleet. RAAF Super Hornets entered service in December 2010.
- Project Rhino Demo version
- F/A-18F available only in demo version.
- not regulary update.
- Sound overhaul by Real Sound Studio
To install Project Rhino Demo you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Classname /name/ Faction
FIR_FA18F / F/A-18F Super Hornet / NATO
- this aircraft is WIP "Work in progress". this addon may change during progress.
Credits & Thanks:
Growler Development Team
SuperFastBlast (Scripts, animations, tester)
Jones (Textures, tester)
Greg (Cockpit Modeling)
YanYat Cheng (Tester)
Brian/Foxone (model work)
Pinaz (Textures, scripts)
TeTeTe (Animations, scripts, etc)
thesn4k3 (cockpit textures)
People that have helped:
Audio by Real Sound Studios - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/realsound
License / Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility for (im)possible damage to your game/system that may be caused
by installation of this Addon. This Addon is also prohibited to be used in any commercial product.
- hitpoints added
- ECM capability data added
- checkboxes added on every pylon combo box. checked = weapon for WSO / uncheked = for pilot
- eventhandler added. AI now will use tail-hook when landing on aircraft carrier Freedom.
- new pilot for basic crew
- replace pilot combo box has been changed to checkbox
- EWP integration
- 2 christmas special skins added(VFA-103,VFA-106)
- skin and materials overhaul
- maintenance : new wing vortice and engine exhaust effect applied from AWS(wing vortice effect is working with Dev build for now)
- maintenance : some pylon weight adjusted
- maintenance: some class inheritance fixed
just add item type for workshop, nothing change actually.
- blank skin added
- maintenance : new ADES Interface integrated
- fixed can't access ADES
- FIR AWS (AirWeaponSystem)