Date: 2019-01-08 23:10
This mod adds CUP compatibility to Warlords missions.
Currently only some of the infantry units are supported. I am purposefully separating all of the assets into different cfg classes so that you have the ability to only include the units that you want to include. Since the Warlords init takes in an array you will be able to combine classes as it fits your needs.
I plan on eventually adding support for all CUP addons.
Fully Ready Forces:
- United States Army (B52_WL_Assets_CUP_US_Army)
- Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (B52_WL_Assets_CUP_AFRF_MSV_Flora)
To install B52 Warlords Assets - CUP you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
To add purchaseable units add one of the following definitions to the Warlords init.
I suggest also adding 'A3DefaultNaval' to your Warlords init
So you only want specific things added like vehicles or infantry? Got you covered. For the US Army and AFRF I've added specific configs for these.
I - Infantry
V - Vehicles
N - Naval
G - Gear
D - Defense
B52_WL_Assets_CUP_US_Army_I will only include the infantry units for this force.
B52_WL_Assets_CUP_US_Army_V will only include the vehicles for this force.
.. and so on
Please let me know of any completely out of line prices. I tried to be reasonable when comparing the new assets to the A3 Defaults but I have not tested each individual unit/vehicle in game.
More support to come. CUP adds quite a bit of additional assets so it may take a while for me to get them all added. In the meantime please enjoy what is supported.
Existing Warlords missions will need to be edited for this mod to work. New Warlords missions will not work out of the box. If you do not see the assets to recruit please make sure you have the corresponding class listed in your Warlords init module.
- Added mod.cpp
- Added meta.cpp
- Added support for Sahrani Liberation Army
- Added support for USMC Woodland
- Added Unit Specific Configs (I, V, N, G, D)
- Fixed Airstrip Requirement for Air Vehicles
- Added AFRF Vehicles
Fully Ready Forces:
- US Army: Infantry, Gear, Land and Air Vehicles (This group does not have any naval assets so I suggest also adding 'A3DefaultNaval' to your Warlords init
- Fix: Incorectly had US Army as USMC
- British Armed Forces (Infantry - Blufor)
- Takistani Army (Infantry - Opfor)
- Takistani Militia (Infantry - Opfor)
- CUP Units
- CUP Vehicles
- CUP Weapons