1st SFOD-D (A)
This started out as a small add-on adding a few textures for a single player mission that will probably never see the light of day and ended up as a (still small) CAG/Delta Force faction for RHS. It is merely a stopgap until UnderSiege’s Gear & Uniforms are released. To make it clear for the start: The gear used for the units isn’t a hundred percent accurate or even close. Since I do only retextures, I have to work with what the community gave us and in this case I wanted to keep the add-on dependencies to a minimum. So, what do you get?
• one assault troop with four teams and a HQ
• one recon team
• in total, more than 30 individually equipped operators (no identical units) in two variants: night ops and day ops
• armed with Toadie’s HK416s and RHS’ weapons
• equipped with JPCs, MMACs, OpsCores and Airframes from Adacas Military Gear Pack
• some retextures (mostly OpsCores, Airframes with Multicam covers and some patches)
• a CCT and a PJ unit
• units with Pufu’s excellent SCARs once RHS releases them
• ZEUS support (hopefully… hasn’t been tested)
What won’t you get?
• new models
• big updates in the future (I consider is add-on finished and will only maintain but not expand it)
• DEVGRU (many other mods out there)
To install 1st SFOD-D (A)you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the 1st SFOD-D (A) please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
Credits & Thanks:
Since I only wrote the config there is a long list of people to thank:
• the RHS team for their outstanding work
• Adacas as the author and Warden_1, Sabre, Ardvarkdb, Binkowski, Johannes, Road Runner, Zeealex and all other contributors to the Military Gear Pack
• Toadie, Spartan0536 and Navaro for their great HK416s
• Teeha and The Krusty Krab Pizza for their GPNVG18 add-on
• BIS for the game
License / Disclaimer:
For personal entertainment purposes only.
Do not edit and redistribute without permission of the author.
Creators claim no responsibility for any damages this add-on or mod may cause, use at your own risk.
• four new HK416 variants, two new models (thanks to Toadie2k for releasing the source files)
• G3s in AOR-I, AOR-II and Marpat camos
• fixed the weapon inventory pictures (not perfect, but it works)
• HK416s in camo paint
• new backpacks (thanks to Johnny's MLODs)
• updated loadouts
• some new vests with flags/patches
• ZEUS support (hopefully for real this time)
- Military Gear Pack
- NIArms Core
- NIArms Core - RHS Compatibility
- NIArms HK416 Rifles
- GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles
- BI forums