This addon provide Dutch SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent Dutch SOF units in following factions:
- SOF(multicam): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): blue uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.
- Units are equipped with HK416-HK417 derived from A3 Apex SPARs, so no other addons are required now.
- Units are equipped with custom Glock 17 pistols.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.
To install NLDSOF LITE mas you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Added retextured TI suite (winter, wood, CQB)
- Added new NFP camouflage uniforms and equipment
- Added Airframe helmets
- Added Mich helmets
- Added new PVS 15 Nvg model
- Adde new beard model
- Added MP5SD6
- Added rebreather with armor and load capacity
- Added divers with survival uniforms and helmets
- Added Unit's insignia
- Fixed armor and load values of platecarriers, uniforms, helmets ( now similar to BI/RHS values)
- Fixed Stinger aimpoint
- Fixed Javelin not locking with ACE3
- Fixed Underwater HK416 not firing with ACE3
- Updated units loadout
- Improved some textures
- config fix
- Added M249 camo
- Added Mk48 (black and camo)
- Added FN MAG
- Added MP5
- Added HK416, HK416 GL, and HK417 retextures camo
- Added custom berets (KCT, NLMARSOC, BSB)
- Added Javelin, Panzerfaust3 and Stinger launchers
- Added recon and AR platecarrier variants
- Added ACH helmets
- Updated OpsCore models
- Added mortar gunner and support operator(multi)
- Reworked woodland DPM camo
- Improved uniform's models and textures
- Arma 3 Apex
- Arma 3 Marksmen
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums