This addon provide Greek SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent Greek SOF units in following factions:
- SOF(multicam): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): blue uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.
- Units are equipped with custom M4A1, so no other addons are required now.
- Units are equipped with custom Glock 17 pistols.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.
To install GRESOF LITE mas you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Added M249 camo
- Added Mk48 (black and camo)
- Added MG-3
- Added MP5
- Added M4A1 and M4A1 M203 camo
- Added custom berets (ETA, Z-MAK, 1st Raider)
- Added Javelin and Stinger launchers
- Added recon and AR platecarrier variants
- Added ACH helmets
- Updated OpsCore models
- Added mortar gunner and support operator(multi)
- Improved uniform's models and textures
- Arma 3 Apex
- Arma 3 Marksmen
- Armaholic forums