Date: 2020-07-07 09:58
- Physx compatible
- Jets DLC pylon placements and presets
- Speed-triggered Mach vapor cloud function
- Randomized MP-compatible numbering function
- Compatible with LESH Towing mod
- Working drogue parachute
- Cross-mod WEAPON COMPATIBILITY! The JF-17 pylons can also load weapons from VME PLA, Pook EF-2000, CUP, and Pook Soviet AF mods if loaded.
- Support for air-dropped water mines from pook_Boats pack
- Adjustable "Beeching betty" low altitude function
- Fuel tank siphon and drop functions (carry extra fuel!)
- Limited GPS targeting functionality for certain TASM's (Tactical Air-Surface Missiles)
- Function to support for beyond-visible range (BVR) anti-radar missile (ARM) targeting of enemy SAM radars (based on my pook_SAM ARM scripts)
- Function to support missile jammers (both on-pylon and internal) - based on my pook_SAM jammer scripts
To install POOK JF-17 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
IMPROVED: Landing Autopilot behavior
IMPROVED: Max speed (adjusted to account for in-game low speed behavior)
IMPROVED: Adjusted MFD; added HMD
- FIX: Missing radar icons
- IMPROVED: Minor tweaks to weapons
FIX: Missing pilotview memory point
- BI forums