The ACE Advanced Medical System is nice, but we can do it better, even on a more realistic way and bring it on another level with these addons.
Airwaymanagement for unconscious patients
Different death timer if you want
Pulseoximeter for monitoring heart rate and oxygen
Bigger AED with monitoring
Workable IV stand
KAT Advanced Medical:
To install KAT - Advanced Medical you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
- Fixed medical menu torniquet bug
- Fixed: PAK will now remove false blood effect too
- Fixed blood group incompatibility
- Added all values to the IV stand (only saline so far)
- Added a stretcher with viv ability
- Added limit wounds action for the PAK (if somebody got 500 wounds, your way to go)
- Added the triage system in vehicles
- Added AED Model
- Added tube models
- Added punishment for occluded airways if you want to intubate
- Added ability to remove tubes
- Increased heart rate adjustment if you got false blood in your system
- Fixed stable 65 % blood oxygen
- Changed the way to set up your blood type
- Improved polish translations
- Fixed several issues about breathing
- New CBA Setting: "kat_aceBreathing_spo2_small_value" and "kat_aceBreathing_spo2_big_value"
- Improved some translations
- Added pneumothorax
- Added chest seal (for pneumothorax)
- Rewrited the oxygen saturation handling
- Fixed again the right compatibility for dontor blood
- Fixed Compatible blood
- Removed litter from painkillers
- Added a blood groups cheat sheet
- Solved a problem due negative spo2 values
- Added blood bank supply crate to zeus
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- Community Base addons A3
- ADV - ACE CPR