Requirements: RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, RHSUSAF, Altis Armed Forces (2017)
Date: 2019-03-04 15:14
WARNING! YOU ARE ABOUT TO PLAY AN ALPHA VERSION! SOME FEATURES ARE STILL NOT WORKING AND BUGS ARE STILL PRESENT!
THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ACE3 AND MAKING IT SO IS NOT A PRIORITY FOR US YET!
I'm happy to announce that The Team is finally getting ready to release the RHS remake of The East Wind.
This majestic hunk of data has received a large amount of attention from The Team in the past few weeks after being suspended almost 4 years ago, and is now finally getting ready to set sail once more! The Team currently consists of yours truly, and DenyWilco. Not much of a team but we make do with what we have, and apparently are doing pretty good while doing so. So much for the intro, now to the fun stuff.
To install The East Wind - RHS Remake you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
-DenyWilCo [Lead Dev; Founder of The Team]
-MrCrazyDude115 [Lead Dev; Founder of The Team]
-Bohemia Interactive [Making ArmA 3; Being an all around awesome company]
-Red Hammer Studios [RHS; Being awesome]
- Fixed: AAF and the FIA bodies in "Crossing Paths" are now RHS.
- Added: 1000 subscriber special: The Prologue campaign.
- The armory now has all the correct RHS gear. However you can still find MXs on the table. Trying to figure out how to change those.
- Fixed: Some missions displaying the wrong date.
- Fixed: Sgt. Adams sometimes getting stuck in the first mission.
- Fixed: AAF spotters sometimes not spawning within the green circle in "Death Valley".
- Altis Armed Forces (2017)
- BI forums