Date: 2019-03-12 17:05
This is a reupload of Liv2Die's cave assets, however i have tweaked the config so that the caves are now placable within the Eden editor. I take no credit for anything here.
The caves can be found in 'Structures -> Military' or just find the mod through the addon sort when in the editor. If there are any issues, please drop a comment so i can check it out.
A collection of modular cave sections, which are walkable and drivable, designed for assembly of various user made cave systems.
- 20 Cave segments
- 2 Covers
- 3 Terrain textured cover insets
- High quality rvmats using textures called from Arma 3
- Fully functional in 2D Editor, 3D Editor, and Visitor (Binarized)
Cave Segments Included:
("CS_" is sharprock "CB_" is bluntrock)
- CS_End01\CB_End01: An intersection that leads to two dead ends
- CS_End02\CB_End02: A dead end that expands slightly
- CS_Entrance01\CB_Entrance01: A small entrance
- CS_Entrance02\CB_Entrance02: A larger entrance
- CS_H45\CB_H45: Segment with a horizontal 45 degree turn
- CS_H90\CB_H90: Segment with a horizontal 90 degree turn
- CS_Intersect01\CB_Intersect01: A "T" intersection
- CS_Intersect02\CB_Intersect02: A "Y" intersection
- CS_Long\CB_Long: A long straight segment
- CS_Short\CB_Short: A short straight segment with a bit of an incline/decline (NOTE: C_Short is designed to be a bit of a choke point in your cave system, as a result larger vehicles do not fit through this area, quad will still drive through without issue)
- Cover_Bluntstone: A rocky cover for terrain artists to hide caves
- Cover_Sharprock: A rocky cover for terrain artists to hide caves
- Cover_Grass_Inset: A plot of grass to inset into covers
- Cover_Dirt_Inset: A plot of dirt to inset into covers
- Cover_Sand_Inset: A plot of sand to inset into covers
To install RSPN Cave Systems for Eden you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
Kurtis Bell (Liv2Die)- Design, Models, Code
Jack Thibeau (Jakuhtak)- Design, Testing
Adrian Krankowski (EducatedKiller)- Design, Testing
Heather Bell (Psychness)
License / Disclaimer:
You are authorized to use and redistribute this mod in its current state, for use with the game "Arma 3" By Bohemia Interactive Studios, as you require. 3rd party distribution must include the PBO file and LICENSE in their original form. You are also authorized to include the prefix folder and files, but not required. You may unpack PBO for use with visitor only, and any modification to files whilst unpacked is prohibited. You are authorized to use this mod with services that accept donations. You may include this mod with any free modpack or alternative free mod that you wish. It is required that you disclose all credit of the mod to "RSPN Gaming" or myself "Liv2Die". The use of this mod in conjunction with servers, mods, maps, addons, or any other distributed software requiring Fees, Donations, or Purchases is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law. Any commercial use of this mod is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law.
Written on January 9th 2015 By,
Kurtis Bell (Liv2Die)