Date: 2020-10-13 10:27
Pack of modules for mission writters. SP/MP compatible. Mods compatible most of the time.
* Automatic/semi-auto creation of areas for spawning sided groups patrolling inside them
* Civilian life spawning/despawning with player(s) distances
* Heal & revive advanced system SP/MP compatible
* AI can respawn (SP/MP)
* SP simple respawn for player
* Respawn vehicles advanded options
* Adapt silencers on combat/stealth situation
* Enhanced turret: AI cannon will fire HE on infantry
* Drop vehicle/crate instead of standard crate
* HALO jump, solo or in group
* Switch on/off ambient lights (runway included)
* Loot weapons items in houses (mods compatible)
* Hep taxi! Or jump into any AI driven vehicle and order destination(s)
* Punish team & civilan killers
* Transform markers into tasks
* Blow tires driving on barbed wires
* Wear what you want
* Find any class (if exist) or display name or model name on map.
Some documentation and explanation here:
To install MGI Advanced Modules you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
AIs can respawn : added an option to filter played groups only.
Prisoners of War: corrected a typo disabling the possibility to create several jail areas
Advanced locations (patrol areas): corrected a bug mixing sides when creating units. The side is no more depending on the chosen type of unit.
Added persistent settings for team switching (by Arma menu) and for saved game.
More gas stations to blow!
Added possibilities for team switch in SP.
lots of reworked scripts,
more possibilities in modules,
3 new modules.
Almost all functions are rewritten for better result in SP/MP, even dedicated server.
So, to be considered as a new version, compatible with your scenarios.
See this BI forum page for more info:
More modules will be issued soon.
Thanks for your feedback.
Respawn vehicles modified. Empty vehicles are those empty at mission start or spawned empty. If abandoned,the vehicle will respawn only if the side of the crew is checked (or this vehicle is linked to the module).
Added bikey (see previous note also)
Modified the Vehicle Respawn module
Tweaked some features as asked in BI forum...
Intermediate version. More to come.
Modified some codes and improved little things. I must have a 2 month break for Arma. See you in October. I'll read your remarks and wishes any way.
Modified signature for v2 version. Check: verifySignatures = 2; on servers
Corrected a bug on drop vehicle instead of crate.
Corrected the default respawn markers for AIs and vehicles.
Transport module is now MP / respawn compatible.
Added a taxi call:
- civilian vehicle or same side as player can be called (helicopter, land vehicle, ship only). For ship, right now, it's better to call taxi "feet wet". some automatic params like distance, seats available... are taken into acount so you don't have to messe with sub-menus (neither do I). At this time, there is no preference for civilian or military vehicles.
Modified Respawn vehicles module for better compatibility with players' vehicles. Players/playable units respawn independently as all other embarked AIs will respawn in their vehicle. So, keep on mind where you want to respawn the vehicles you want to be manned by player(s). The correlation between the places where player(s) respawn and vehicle(s) respawn is at your hand.
Corrected a frozen anim in MP for PRISONERS module.
Added a new module to make AI enemy units prisoners (see doc on forum).
Corrected bugs on vehicle or AI respawn. I totally reworked the scripts! Better compatibility beween modules.
Now AI in vehicles can respawn (if designated for that), even if the vehicle doesn't belong to the respawnable vehicle.
The taxi module is a little bit corrected. Added the action for switching player but it needs to use the units switchboard. And don't switch and use taxi if a previous destination is underway. (I didn't dig for that).
Added on demand, the One man tank (and APCs) module.
Thanks for your reports and support. All your positive rates are the best engine for motivation.
Corrected the Advanced transport (Taxi) and added the possibility to ask the driver for waiting the player.
Note: Land vehicle has some delay before starting due to the path calculation (Arma engine). So wait a little bit, especially for far destination. I can't do anything for that. Thanks.
- BI forums