Date: 2019-04-07 12:48
Konyo123's MH-47E Chinook is finally here for ArmA3. She's just a direct port at the moment so includes the same feature's as it did in Arma 2. Minus a few.. Sorry! In the next upcoming versions she will have more stuff added so make her even greater for ArmA3. Anyway enough of my blabbing on, I'm sure you've all been waiting long enough. So here you go.. the main points.
- See if copilot FLIR vison mode are correct, should be only IR and Day TV
- Fix glitches of empty shell and M134 muzzle smoke coming from the middle to the aircraft
- Make the chopper AFM compatible, actually tried it but have some problem, wheel go under ground and when someone take controles chopper explose, so problem may comes from the wheels, help is please welcomed.
- Change or improve Artificial Horizon and Direction Indicator Flight Instrument
- Maybe make some fastroppe configuration, like 2 rear, 1 rear and 1 front right, only 1 front right
- Updated radio action control, maybe changed or add some radio sound
- See if the reverted USA flag should be like this or not (you know, the america flag never retreat rule)
- Actually work will only be focused on the MH-47E familly, it would change the Chinook CH-47E HC3 too but its not my priority right now
If you have any problem, bugs, multiplayer compatibility or anything you comments are welcomed
To install Boeing-SOAR MH-47E Chinook - kgb61393 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
This mod is the continuation of Konyo123 mod. He stopped his mod and I guessed we really need an MH-47E for ArmA III, you can find the original mod here
I have his authorization to upload his mod
Public bis key added for server
- Ace Fastroppe compatibility added
- ACRE compatibility added
- Action colour of the ramp lower changed to green, ramp raise changed to red, ramp level changed to grey
- Fastroppe not coming from the rear and crew chief door but 2 ropes are coming from the rear