Sarogahtyps Simple Crew Spawner - SSCSby
Embarks AI gunners for a player driven vehicle. Is thought to be executed server-side and not on client.
Fills your vehicles with AI on all seats you want to.
This script is thought for creating a place where you can drive any vehicle to to fill the empty seats where can be shot from with AI.
This includes seats which have no vehicle mounted gun but where a soldier can shoot from with its own weapon.
It can be used in any trigger or in an addAction or just by another script.
Its intended to be executed server side. It needs the vehicle object as parameter. All other parameters are optional.
Integration in addAction is described in this post:
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Sarogahtyps Simple Crew Spawner - SSCS please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- added possibility to spawn AI by chance for cargo FFV seats (Fire From Vehicle)
- added possibility to spawn AI by chance for common cargo seats.
- added all usefull unit classes of vanilla without any DLC classes
- added side and faction handling (see argument/parameter description on top of script)
- added workaround for bug with CUPs BMP-3 (https://dev.cup-arma3.org/T3216)
- added possibiolity to spawn AI (or not) on driver, commander and gunner seat (look at 3rd parameter description)
- deleted spawn restrictions, AI can now be spawned in any xase as long as a vehicle object is given.
- renameing the script into Sarogahtyps Simple Crew Spawner - SSCS because of wider usage possibilities.
1.1 hotfix 1:
- fixed bug where AI joined players group but player was not leader
-added option for timout after which AI gets deleted
-added option for spawning (or not) cargo AI which can fire its weapon from vehicle (FFV)
-added option for spawning cargo AI which can not fire from vehicle
-added AI joins players group option (may cause Multiplayer conflicts but this is not tested)
-added option for suppressing hint messages
- worked around a CUP mod bug where more seats are returned by CUP as really exists in vehicle. CUP is not able to fix this bug on teir own.
- BI forums