RKSL Studios presents our LCVP mk5 Landing Craft v3.001
The LCVP Mk5 was built by Vosper Thornycroft and FBM Babcock Marine, with the first entering service in 1996. Four of the vessels can transport a full Royal Marine company (around 140 troops) Presently, the Mk5s operate from the amphibious warfare ships HMS Albion (L14) and HMS Bulwark (L15).
Personnel - Carrying 30 passengers, 2 FFR enabled Cargo Turrets with a 2 man Crew.
Vehicle In Vehicle - with a load space of 2.7(W) x 6.47(L) upto 12,000Kg and carrying 4 passengers with a 2 man Crew.
- > 3x Decal options switchable in EDEN Attributes:
- - - > Royal Navy,
- - - > Royal Marines
- - - > Generic - As requested by several Dutch Community members
- > NV/Thermal Obs camera in Commander's turret
- >2x Firing-From-Vehicles Turrets (Personnel Version only).
- >Option to open/close covers in EDEN attributes (Personnel Version only).
- >ViV can transport vehicles upto 12,000kg
- >De-Beaching Option - You will inevitably beach this at some point. If you don't have another vehicle to push it back this will save you. In the Driver's position at 0Kph you will see an option appear "De-beach" - this gives you a short shove backwards. Repeat as necessary until you are afloat again.
To install RKSL Studios: LCVP Mk5 Landing Craft you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the RKSL Studios: LCVP Mk5 Landing Craft please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
BUGS AND FEEDBACK
We would appreciate hearing about any issues or suggestions you have experienced. Please use the Bug Tracker below:
RKSLA3-LCVP Mk5 Landing Craft Bug Tracker https://www.rkslstudios.info/index.php?/bugtracker.html/a3addons/lcvp_mk5/
This is just an initial release and will be constantly added to overtime. Some new features will be added after feedback from this release.
Credits & Thanks:
This addons and model is 100% unique and doesn't not incorporate any 3rd party content:
* Models: RKSL Rock
* Textures: RKSL Rock
* Animation Setup: RKSL Rock
* Character Animation: WLD427
* Config: RKSL Rock
* Toxic Lemon
* Charlie's Hemorrhoid (I dont name them - but he is a pain in the)
* Devoted Stoat aka Jaime Smyth-Burton (No, he's not a Conservative MP)
* Generic Harmless Animal (Its his initials GHA, believe me this is the nicest version so far)
* Insoles aka Mark (he didn't have a nickname that he would tell us but he's a Royal Marine and we refuse to call him Bootneck)
* Kyle M
* JC (No, not that one, or the car guy)
* DarcyBA (Sorry pal i refused to type your full chosen name here)
License / Disclaimer:
- RKSL Studios addons are distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The RKSL Studios addons are not an official Addon or tool.
- The use of these addons (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.
The Full End User Licensing Agreement for this addon pack is available here:
FIXED - Cargo and Crew now vulnerable.
ADDED - Can now toggle all animations via the Attributes panel in EDEN.
ADDED - New Skins. Generic Grey, Camo & Civ Yellow
CHANGED - AI now can control the ramp.
CHANGED -- Debeach conditions relaxed.
Glass lens on Folding mast do not fold.
External dependency to Foxhound LPPV
De-Beach script activation is too restrictive
- Initial Release
- BI forums