MIL_EnhancedUAVIntel adds a few more useful bits on information to the UAV camera.
- Laser on/off to activate the display.
- Display inlcudes UAV position, laser marker position and bearing/ground distance from UAV, and vehicle type if one is under the laser.
- Actions to pause intel display and lock camera (globally) to target position.
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the MIL EnhancedUAVIntel please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- Copy MIL_EnhancedUAVIntel into your mission folder.
- Add the following line to your init.sqf or initServer.sqf (it will only run on the server):
nul =  execVM "MIL_EnhancedUAVIntel\init.sqf";
If anyone finds any problems or has any requests/suggestions of anything else to include, please let me know.
License / Disclaimer:
Use and abuse as required. Please just give credit to those deserving.
- BI forums
- Armaholic forums