The Green Sea Battalion gear mod contains various combat fatigues, vests, equipment and other sorts of gear. This pack also contains various vehicles from armored personal carriers, Infantry Fighting Vehicles to Tanks, and soft skinned vehicles. All uniforms and vehicles are camouflaged in cutting edge Chernarussian Camo patters.
Hope you enjoy!
For more about the Green Sea Battalion, our page is below!
To install Green Sea Battalion Gear 2019 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
- Our Honorary GSB member Nemo for his TB-68 Battle Rifle and Cossack Hat
- Mr. Skellington and his CBRN Defense Units modding resources
- RHS for their great mods that are the basis for most of the retextured items in this mod
- The Arma Community for their guides and Tutorials
- added new M20 Uniform
- added winter stuff
- added 10 round magazine for the TB68M
- added custom model for char magazine
- added 6B28 Helmets
- added MBTR-20 Huzar (modified AMV-7 Marshall)
- cleaned up Editor vehicle categories for GSB Faction
- MPRL90 hotfix
- added the MPRL 90 Launcher
- fix for the Char98 GL
- did some stuff and add some other stuff
- does anyone read this?
- T68M update
- TB-68M Ballistics update
- TB68M update
- camo overhaul
- added Hind
- added Ch-PKP
- added 6b43 Vest (WIP)
- added Wiesel (WIP)
- added new TB68M
Update: 4 dec om 7:46
- fixed T-140 zeus config
- added T-140
- fixed vanilla APC's texture and Garage options problem
- updated Char-98 model
- added Char-98 short variant
- added Granit (Gorka) suit from Contact DLC
- Changed main weapons of GSB faction to Char-98
- old weapons set to hidden
- added RG-33L
- added Ushanka
- fixed Bayonet texture
- added test items
- added WP-7D RPG7 willy pete
- added BFO-13 GP25 willy pete
- added KVG-10 GP25 Buckshot
- added experimental weapons
- Vest Fixes
- added Bayonet to ChAR-96
- added Fieldpack and Fieldpack with LR-Radio
- added CBRN Protective Gear