Date: 2019-07-14 13:45
Ladies and Gents! I present to you the newly re-textured F-149 Gryf Bajeczny in-anticipation for the upcoming Contact DLC.
This mod comes with one plop-able version with three livery configurations:
Livonian Camoflauge (Standard Military Operations)
Grey Texture (Ceremonial, Standard)
Green Texture (Night Operations, Air Interdiction/Interception Patrols)
A Fighter Pilot is added to the LDF Side as well
To install Project Livonia F-149 Gryf you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Project Livonia F-149 Gryf Bajeczny please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
These can be found in 3DEN under INDEP > LDF > Planes
- Development Build version of ArmA 3.
- You have purchased the Contact DLC. (assets from Contact DLC used)
Credits & Thanks:
To: Mug Runcher for his amazing config work, patience, and helping me learn code. This mod is possible because of him, therefore I am keeping the "Mod Logo" as a sign of thanks to him as well as putting him as the co-maker! Thank you sincerely for all your help!
A big shout-out to all of you who helped me out on Reddit and the Bi-Forums for making this possible! Looking forward to bringing you more content in the future!
If you haven't already, please don't forget to like and leave a comment! Would love to hear the feedback.
Hope you all enjoy!
- Re-modified "Fighter Pilot" unit.
- Changed Uniform (Current LDF Heli Pilot suit is bugged and won't show sidearm)
- Gave Fighter Pilot the Spetnaz Alice vest (imo looks more realistic to what a pilot would wear [if only the alice pack could be removed])
- Gave Fighter Pilot Heli_Pilot_Crew helmet since imo it looks less advanced and better.
- Made some changes to textures.
- Redesigned the Camoflauge pattern design and color hue to make it more fit in with the LDF faction better
- Added a "Camo" livery with a "Green bottom" instead of the Grey. (For those of you who lived the Camo bottom or what something that isn't all white)
- Some Script Changes.
- Changed name from "Gryf Bajeczny" (Griffin Fairy)[lol bad translation] to Gryf (Griffin). (may revert this for humor purposes)
- Updated the Camoflauge texture to a more realistic one. (Now the whole bottom of the aircraft is grey instead of camo while the top remains Livonian Camo.
- Arma 3 Contact
- BI forums