Pylon Preset Allocator for Planeby
This allows you to change between default presets and custom presets via GUI.
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the Pylon Preset Allocator for Plane please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
1. Put PPAP folder on your mission folder.
2. Put stringtable.xml or copy & paste contents to your stringtable.xml.
3. Add this to init.sqf.
 execVM "PPAP\PPAP_init.sqf";
4. Add this to description.ext.
- In PPAP_init.sqf, you can enable multiple check systems.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
- If armament name is long, armament name will be displayed in 2 line.
- Pylon name could be displayed wrong.
It's my second GUI creation. I hope it works well!
If you have any problem, please reply on here.
Bug fix, minor change. stringtable content has been changed.
Bug fix. Due to locaility issue, to change pylon inside of vehicle, everyone inside vehicle except driver(pilot) should get out.
Locality problem fixed, some activation conditions has been changed.
Action mechanism changed
- BI forums