Date: 2019-08-26 13:09
Just Build for IFA3
This mod gives you the ability to place static objects in any mission.
List of Current Objects:
FOB , Repair Station , Hesco barriers , Sandbags
Ammobox with Arsenal , Bunker , Razorwire
Mortar , HMG , AA , AT , and Artillery emplacments
Traffic stop: Gates, Cones, barriers, flood lights
and More ...
Servers hosts/Mission makers can disable all or partial functions. See Discussion topics or README.txt.
To install JustBuild (IFA3 Version) you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the JustBuild (IFA3 Version) please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
- To use, open Ace Self interaction Menus and select Build Menu, select an option and from there use the action menu to start placement.
**Must Have an ACE Entrenching Tool in your inventory**
**Go to MISC>AMMO CRATE this does not require an Entrenching tool but contains some, place an ammocrate, and grab one to START.
- Placing a FOB and selecting "Toggle map marker" at the flag will create a respawn point, if respawn is enabled in the mission settings. You can hit toggle again for a different phonetic name.
- The repair station after selecting "Toggle map marker", will engage when your are driving a vehicle in its area of influence, fully rearming and repairing after a moment.
- The a.i. is able to use all the emplacements, so you can have them man your Mortars/Artillery/HMG/AA.
*** You can delete a placed object by looking at it and selecting "delete object" ***
*Added ability to remove the smaller objects, in the delete object menu, still unable to remove camo nets*
*** You can now remove error actions by selecting "RemoveAllActions" ***
Only some objects can be placed above ground (In buildings/roofs), small things like the HMG, AT, Single Hesco and Sandbags are fine.
If you have any issues with actions goto delete object in the build menu and select "RemoveAllActions" to clear errors.
**** To use the FOB and Repair Station you will need to select "Toggle map marker" action . It is located right at the flag(must be within 2m) They must be toggled before they function, and they must be removed via addaction at front. Only the player who placed them has access to the actions.
**Floodlights may spawn off, use the ace interaction menu to turn the lights on.
Credits & Thanks:
Credits and thanks go to Xeno for his Vehicle Rearm Script that is included.
thanks to the Ace mod team and Bohemia Interactive, and of course everyone who ever posted a lesson on scripting
Thanks to Justokin for creating this mod!
- fixed script issue
- edited classnamnes (Issue)
- edited the classnames for using it in IFA3
- Advanced Combat Environment 3 (ACE 3)
- CUP Terrains Core
- IFA3 AIO Lite