Date: 2019-10-27 06:55
RKSL Studios presents our BETA of the AW159 Wildcat HMA2
This is a BETA and does not represent the final version.
V3.069 - Please see the changelog
This addon WILL change and EVOLVE. There is no guarantee class names will stay the same and performance and features may change between versions.
You need to understand:
- This BETA is approx 2 versions behind the current internal build.
- Internal textures not final
- MFD system/setup is NOT Final
- No guns in this version - next update...should be...
- Torpedoes disabled - not working ingame
- Depth charges disabled - not working ingame
- Loadouts are going to change.
- No wreck model
Why release an older beta?
Its my Birthday and Internally we've reached an impasse. I'm asking for a fresh look for issues. Specifically I want feedback on:
- Basic Flight Model
- Advanced Flight Model
- Weapons performance
- Radar & Sensors
Wildcat HMA2 - Helicopter carrying 2 Crew and 4 Passengers.
(The AH1 will follow later)
- > Dynamic Loadouts
- > Optical Turret with NV/Thermal modes
- > Emergency Floatation System - See the AW159 Wildcat FAQ[www.rkslstudios.info]
- > Option to open/close doors in EDEN attributes.
- > Option to open/fold Rotors in EDEN attributes.
- > Optional Support for Duda's Advanced Rappelling
- > Optional Support for Lesh's Towing Mod
- > integrated Towbar - for towing.
To install RKSL Studios: AW159 Wildcat you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the RKSL Studios: AW159 Wildcat please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
Like this addon? Feel Like providing some help and motivation? How about buying be a Ko-Fi?
Credits & Thanks:
This addons and model is 100% unique and does not incorporate any 3rd party content:
* Models: RKSL Rock
* Textures: RKSL Rock
* Animation Setup: RKSL Rock
* Character Animation: RKSL Rock
* Config: RKSL Rock
* Toxic Lemon
* Charlie's Hemorrhoid
* Devoted Stoat
* The Idiot previously know as "Generic Harmless Animal"
* Kyle M
* Soggy Biscuit III
Research and Support, Help etc:
* Banks for answering questions and reviewing Pizza. (Avoid Dominoes in Yeovil)
* Jay B for reading the manuals over the phone.
* Bertram for providing the most pedantic technical critic possible.
And so many other that provided help solving many many issues.
License / Disclaimer:
- RKSL Studios addons are distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The RKSL Studios addons are not an official Addon or tool.
- The use of these addons (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.
The Full End User Licensing Agreement for this addon pack is available here:
3.073 - Fix for the Fix for the Fix
FIXED - Towing point
CHANGED - AFM damper values
CHANGED - AFM drop tables.
REMOVED - DARV Comm hooks
- Fix for the Fix
- FIXED - Floats issue caused by the PhysX fix in 3.069
- CHANGED - AFM - Increased Ir, Ib & maxBrakeTorque Values
- CHANGED - Geo LoD to tweak damage
- ADDED - Materials to Fire Geo.
Honestly there are about 30 other things tweaked changed and poked. Its late and you don't really care.
Fixing Failed Upoad V3.069
- Failed Update -Reloaded
FIXED - Lesh Towing - “target vehicle not in range”
- FIXED Physx for Roadways
- FIXED missing shadow from RH side step.
- FIXED Copilot not being able to deploy floats in MP
- CHANGED Rear door user action control position
- TWEAKED Pylon values (Thanks Tetet)
- TWEAKED Cabin Light Values
- REMOVED EO Turret Search light option
- REMOVED Option to control Aircrew doors in Eden (Possibly temp)
- Initial BETA Release.
- BI forums