Date: 2020-04-08 09:20
Military Service Vans - A Comprehensive Unit Texture Expansion Project
Why should the LDF have all the fun? This mod gives the other major Arma 3 factions (NATO, AAF, CSAT) access to Vans, useful for doing things that don't require a whole armored vehicle.
Units come as -
AAF - Marten
NATO - Malamute (Arid / Pacific/Black)
CSAT - Springbok (Arid / Pacific)
For a total of 14 custom skins!
All MSV's come with custom licence plates to identify them as military vehicles! As well as in Marked and Unmarked versions!
To install Military Service Vans - [CUTE] you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Mod is signed and MP ready!
Like what you see? Send me a tip!!
License / Disclaimer:
This work is licensed under the Arma Public License No Derivatives
Actually fixed zeus issue! Hurray!
Fixed bug not allowing vehicles to be used in zeus interface.
Mod Image and icon update for [CUTE] project cross referance
General QOL Update
Fixed textures for CSAT, allowed to access from both factions.
Added custom veh customization for all vans.
Post release bug fix.
Several inccorect texture paths were fixed.
- All Nato MSVs now come with unmarked liveries lacking the text of the marked versions.
- Nato Transport and Cargo MSV's now come in a black marked and unmarked version.
- Updated camo config to make all liveries accesible from both factions.
- Updated keys to allow for other mods within the umbrella of CUTE to use the same server keys.
- Several small QOL improvements in source code.
Secondary Release Bug Fixes with Ambulance Textures
Post Release Bug Fix
- BI forums