Date: 2019-08-26 09:50
'The islands are commonly refered to as the smaragd (emerald) archipelago due to the greenish tint of the water and their extensive plant life. Originally discovered by the spanish, some time in the late 17th century, it was never colonized by any major power besides a small fort being established to keep pirates in check. The islands are commonly visited by sailors of all professions looking to take on new supplies and careening their ships.'
10x10km sized, fictional, Terrain consisting of several islands and locations.
Intended to be used with the Nassau 1715 Mod.
4 Major Islands
8 Smaller Islands
4 Minor Islands
Several Minor Locations
To install Caribbean Islands - Smaragd Archipelago you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Recommended and/or optional addons and mods to use with xxxxxxx:
- Nassau 1715
- Arma 3 primal
- Black Powder
License / Disclaimer:
This Mod is in no way related to Nassau 1715 nor any other mod!
This map is also not a realistic representation of any real world location, nor of the general "Caribbean Theme".
This addon is published under APL-ND
You may not reupload this addon.
You may not use this addon on monetized servers.
You may not change/rework any files of this addon.
- A couple of new objects on some of the new islands
- More detailing on the new islands
- Missing bushes on one of the new islands
- New bay on the northern big island
- New island-chain
- New locations
- New menu-scenes
- Updated SatMask/Map
- Sound of walking on/hitting the seabed
- New locations/location names
- New objects at "Outlaws Hideout"
- New objects at the steep beach area
- New clutter objects for the seabed
- SatMask seabed areas
- Tweaked water colour to make it clearer
- Some paths
- Seabed texture
- Some SatMap/SatMask issues
- New vegetation and objects to clearings
- Detailing to woods
- A new steep coast area
- More vegetation on all smaller and major islands
- New tide values
- Coastline of all smaller and major islands
- Standard wind strength
- Standard wave force
- Water colour
- Some SatMap/SatMask stuff
- Misplaced objects
-- Major Rework --
Significant heightfield changes, vegetation rework, revisited locations, etc.
- New Roads
- New Islands
- Heightfield in several areas
- Vegetation on all islands
- Environtment textures
- Ambient lighting
- Some locations
- Apex Dependency
- Cliffside Vegetation
- One more Village
- Clearing/Village Groundtexture
- Some rocks to one of the minor islands
- Missing rocks at the cliff
- Cage being messed up
- Initial Internal Release