An addon for Arma 3 Aegis.
This small project adds new vanilla-style factions, complimented with a variety of new gear.
To install Arma 3 Opposing Forces you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Discord: Official discord https://discord.gg/uwQNeFy
Forum: Official thread https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/205858-arma-3-aegis-alpha/
Twitter: Official Twitter page https://twitter.com/arma3aegis
Patreon: Official Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/averythekitty
License: Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)[www.bistudio.com]
Credits & Thanks:
• Krytera - Patron
• YonV - Patron
• Krijn Lakeman - Patron
• David - Mustache - Patron
• CommanderCharms - Patron
• Andrew Dietz - Patron
• GeneralKong - Patron
• Scott Reijnders - Patron
• Bohemia Interactive - Arma 3, Argo, Take on Helicopters, Arma 2
• AveryTheKitty - Models, textures, encoding, & creative direction
• POLPOX - Textures
• Mr.Mustache - Promotional artwork
• Bohemia Interactive Forums, A3 Hub Discord, Arma 3 Aegis Discord, & the rest of the Arma 3 community - Thanks for your encouragement, assistance, and support!
Please let me know if I missed you!
License / Disclaimer:
Arma Public License Share Alike (APL-SA)
By downloading and using this workshop addon, you agree that the author of the addon cannot be held responsible for any damage to software or hardware directly or indirectly caused by the aforementioned addon. Use at your own risk.
- Arma 3 Aegis
- Arma 3 Apex
- BI forums