This addon provide Spanish SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent Spanish SOF units in following factions:
- SOF(digital): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): black uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.
- Units are equipped with custom HK G36Cs, machineguns and launchers, so no other addons are required now.
- Units are equipped with custom Glock 17 pistols.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Compatible with Alive,Eden Editor, Zeus, ACE, and all other mods.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.
To install Spanish_SOF_LITE_mas you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Not so far.