Nic Rearm MK6
Adds an action menu entry for MK6 mortar operators, which enables rearming MK6 mortars.
Rearming maximum distance and rearming time can be controled via Community Base addons A3
Works for AI operators also. Use menu point '6. Action > Rearm Mortar'.
Rearm sources can be:
- all ammo carring vehicles and containers (infinite resupply)
- ace ammo crates (ammo inside crates will deplete)
- if you are playing a KP liberation mission, FOB HQs (infinite resupply)
Server key not included, as I'm mostly solo playing. Will add one, if requested.
To install Nic Rearm MK6 you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
If you find any issues, report.
License / Disclaimer:
GNU General Public License v3.0. You can do whatever you want.
(05-11-2020 - updated as it happens, displayed in news once every month)
- fix: while rearming, it was possible to give a second rearming command. This would have used double amount of ammo. Very annoying, if used ACE crates, where ammo is depleted
- minor improvement, AI gunner will now confirm reloading AFTER reload, and not right after command was given by player
- added server key
- added biKey
- changed logo
- added two more ammo sources
- Community Base addons A3