Date: 2020-08-11 08:14
This addon adds new textures for T-90AM and T-90SM from RHSAFRF.
( CSAT ReTexture is out! )
( 2A18M (D-30A) ReTexture is out! )
The addon includes several new textures:
- Desert reskin for the "new" T-90s.
- Both the T-90AM and T-90SM versions.
- For OPFOR faction.
- Group name is "DrunkeN's Arsenal" ( for future ReTextures, mostly focued on one mod group, which is the RHS ).
To install T-90AM & SM ReTexture [DrunkeN's Arsenal] you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Any bugs / issues, please do report in the comment section below.
Both good and bad, solid constructed comments on formal level are always welcome, as long as the content of the player or the player himself, are mature.
- The retextures are focused specifically on the T-90AM and T-90SM versions.
- The goal is to make ReTextures of vehicles that will represent certain factions (both IRL & In-game).
Credits & Thanks:
Red Hammer Studios[www.rhsmods.org] for their outstanding work on such high quality content.
Created, packed, signed and uploaded by:
STA | G.Drunken
License / Disclaimer:
- The model and the original textures of these tanks displayed ingame belong to RHS, the original creator. The ReTextures displayed in the screenshots and located within this addon, were done by me in my spare time. I personally have no intention of making money out of these ReTextures that I released / will release on Steam Workshop.
- I do not support ANY kind of monetization of the content I work on or the content the RHS team works very hard on.
- If the RHS team has ANY reason to find this addon not suitable to their taste, or might find it breaking their terms, they have EVERY right to take this addon down from Steam Workshop, as it is the only place I will be uploading my ReTextures.
- If the RHS team does not want to have their content displayed under custom factions, I will put the retextures under already existing groups of the OPFOR faction, such as the Russia TV (OPFOR ) .
- I make these ReTextures for fun and because it's fun, I make sure I work very hard on even the smallest details. More like a hobby, I could say. Whenever I have the time or will, I work on ReTexturing any kinds of vehicles.
- You are allowed to include this addon in mod packs, but it would be nice if you could at least, include me in the credits, regarding this mod (or at least, copy the page URL and link it, so people can see what's this all about ). If not, I won't hold a grudge.
- I do not wish to see any kinds of reuploads on either Steam Workshop or any other websites (except Armaholic). I know this is the internet, but come on...
Added .bikey for the mod, now you can use it for multiplayer purposes.