An easy to use map tracker mod.
This mods enables you to track your movement across the map using markers. To show your movements on the map use the action menu and select "Show Tracking Data", use "Hide Tracking Data" to hide the markers from the map again.
- A new tracking point is automatically generated after 6 seconds or 200m of movement
- Color of the Marker corrospodents with movement speed
- every 10 markers day time is displayed
- when 20m above the ground elevation is also displayed
- White: No movement
- Black: less then 5 km/h
- Grey: between 5 km/h and 15 km/h
- Khaki: between 15 km/h and 50 km/h
- Green: between 50 km/h and 100 km/h
- Yellow: between 100 km/h and 200 km/h
- Orange: between 200 km/h and 500 km/h
- Red: between 500 km/h and 700 km/h
- Pink: between 700 km/h and 1000 km/h
- Purple: above 1000 km/h
To install Freestyle's Tracking you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
License / Disclaimer:
This work is licensed under the Arma Public License Share Alike
for more info visit:
Small fix to make mod more compatible with other mods.
Changed initialisation. Tracking should now work in multiplayer.
Mod now requires CBA_A3 to function.
Sometimes after respawn to many data points are marked.
- Community Base addons A3