Date: 2020-06-25 16:07
An addon for the excellent M69 uniforms created by the lovely Basher, and the strange goblin Xeno.
Features both field and barracks uniforms for the non-commissioned, and commissioned ranks in the Soviet Motor Rifles, Tank Troops, Border Troops, and Interior Ministry Troops.
To install Soviet Ground Troops you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Come play with the 345th for some PvE Soviet action: https://discord.gg/JHe8qWP
* Completely overhauled:
- Officer uniform textures; they're now in-line quality wise with the rest of the uniforms.
- All uniforms' lapel tabs and pins.
- Rewritten the entire config, including standardizing the file naming conventions and classnames.
* Added proper Field Dress uniforms, what was originally described as Field uniforms were in fact Work Detail uniforms.
* Added Work Detail uniforms, they're just what were the Field uniforms originally.
I've made every effort to maintain backwards compatibility, so this overhaul doesn't break your work. Please let me know if you find a uniform that has parts missing/is invisible, and I'll try and rectify that, because it isn't fun trying to hunt classnames in your sqms, I've been there too.
* All shoulder boards have been reworked from the ground.
* Overhauled internal file structure for ease of updating.
* Added Barracks Uniforms for Commissioned Officers.
* Added full Tank Troops (TV) selection.
* Added full Border Troops (PV) selection.
* Added full Interior Troops (VV) selection.
* Fixed the icons.
* Added the following Field Uniforms:
* Added Praporshchik & Senior Praporshchik (Warrant ranks) in both Barracks and Field dress.
* Fixed inventory icons
note: everyone is free to use this mod. my personal views on individuals within communities will not, and will never, affect my distribution of anything I do.
- Soviet Air Assault Troops