SCCLoot adds simple, configurable loot spawning to any Arma 3 mission.
- Completely open-source and redistributable.
- Easily editable loot tables and parameters.
- Building blacklist to stop specific structures from spawning loot.
- 5 default categories for loot (Civilian/Industrial/Military/Medical/Supermarket) with the ability to add your own.
- Customisable per-building loot-spawning positions. Want to make street lamps spawn loot? You can!
- Arma 3 Terrains (incl. Tanoa and Livonia)
- CUP Terrains
Installation / Usage:
For usage instructions and information of how to use the SCCLoot please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
1. Place the 'SCCLoot' folder inside the root mission directory.
2. Add the following line to your mission's init.sqf:
 execVM "SCCLoot\lootInit.sqf";
There are four config files in the 'Config' directory: 'lootConfig', 'lootBuildings', 'lootTables' and 'lootAddedBuildings' which can be edited to customise the loot-spawning behaviour. More information can be found inside the README.TXT file.
Got feedback/suggestions, or using this script in your mission? Get in touch!
License / Disclaimer:
This script is released under the BSD 2-Clause License. You are free to modify and redistribute it, provided you keep the original copyright notice. For more information, see LICENSE.TXT in the script directory.
- Added CUP European Structures.
- Added CUP Misc Structures.
- Added CUP Middle Eastern Structures.
- Config file building classes are no longer case-sensitive.
- Fixed most issues with loot clipping into the floor
- BI forums