Date: 2020-05-16 10:24
Naval Legends contains different WW2 Naval units.
Stand alone arcade battleship mod for Eden SinglePlayer.
Other Mods, Zeus, MP and Dedicated Servers may or may not work and are not supported.
Anyhow bisign/server keys may be added at a later stage when balancing is done.
Carriers are intended for AI drone plane use (mission scripts), not for player landing/take off.
Finally, mods like this are a set of tools - you need missions/mission makers to make it work.
To install Naval Legends you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
This mod is and will be in permanent development state (perpetual alpha).
Classnames and content are subject to change. Do not binarise your missions!
"You should make.../Will you make.../Make.../It's a pity that.../Have you planned.../Will we see.../Any plans for.../Why don't you...?" - No, not interested, not planned.
Credits & Thanks:
ThomasBeerens - all ship models,
TeTeT - Torpedos, [Dust]Sabre - Config, special thanks to Alwarren for the pivotal Blender Toolbox,
License / Disclaimer:
The authors of this addon give no warranty.
You may make and share separate config mods (retexture technically not possible), missions, use on your non-monetised server, make and share art/screenshots/videos/movies as long as they are non-commercial.
You may NOT modify or extract the source files, no use in a monetised environment and no reupload to steam! Any kind of commercial use is strictly prohibited! That includes income from youtube/twitch/whatever directly or indirectly through paypal/patreon or similar.
- added flak module
- updated drone aircraft (now with physx so collisions won't orbit the ships)
- tweaks to armaments (AA damage reduced)
- various other small tweaks
experimental physX implementation for the larger ships
optional AA ammo for destroyer/carrier medium artillery
custom wake effect for capital ships
random fire effect script finally working
added some turrets to some of the carriers
shadow lods updated
added windows to Fubuki
update to most materials
- added compability for Flying Legends Ju88 and Fw190 (torpedos)
- added Akagi (no batteries included)
- added Shokaku (no batteries included)
- added Essex (some batteries included)
- added more ai drone planes
- added some more small vessels (civ faction)
- removed tank style turn in option of U-557. Use the addaction menu to show/hide the crew.
- fixed aa ammo count and aa rof.
- Ark Royal edit appearance options added
- Scharnhorst medium rear turret fixed
- Scharnhorst edit appearance option added
- U557 Periscope extension increased 20%
- non-ai aerial torpedo restriction fixed
- torpedo damage log fixed
- fine tuned medium artillery
- rvmat double use error fixed (drones, ark royal, scharnhorst)
- added half finished Ark Royal,
- added experimental drone aircraft (swordfish and Ar196)
- fixed U557
- fixed Fubuki turret
- fixed Scharnhorst turret
- HMS Hood
- Scharnhorst (no AA included)
- fixed torpedo launchers
- nerfed AA gunnery
- medium artillery does not do AA anymore (too accurate)
- small vessel type B
- changed tracers and effects
- added cargo proxies
- added radar and sensors
- randomized torpedo damage
- small boat
- BI forums