ESE (Echo’s Sandbox Everywhere) is a mod that gives you access to Zeus, Arsenal, a Teleportation Menu and the Debug Console on any single player mission and on any map. It’s also multiplayer compatible and gives Zeus to everyone, even if the mission have no preplaced Zeus.
- Zeus: Allow every player to access the Zeus interface even if there is no Zeus in the mission. You have also the option to add all missions objects to your Zeus via the Menu.
- Real-Time Zeus Collaboration: You can now activate the real-time zeus collaboration mode, it will automaticaly add all objects spawned by the others Zeus to you!
- Arsenal: Access the full Virtual Arsenal of Arma, including modded weapons.
- ACE Arsenal support: If ACE is activated, it will automaticaly add ACE Arsenal to the available options.
- Virtual Garage (BETA): Spawn any vehicle that ArmA have, modded or not. It's compatible with Multiplayer! (Note: Be carefull when spawning vehicle in urban aeras or on "unstable" surfaces like bridges, mountains, ... For unknow reasons, ArmA 3's algortithm for safely spawning vehicle isn't working correctly).
- Teleportation: You can teleport anywhere by opening the teleportation. If you don’t have a map or a GPS, ESE will give you one so you can see where you will be teleported. If you’re in a vehicle (driver, gunner, …), it will teleport the vehicle with you.
- Debug Console: Have access to ArmA 3 Debug Console on every mission. Here you can run any scripts that is not included with ESE.
- Jukebox: ESE comes with an inbuilt Jukebox with all Arma musics.
- Customizable Key: The menu support the use of customizable key: Replace the “User Action 13” under “Custom Controls” to open the menu.
- Supported Languages: English, French
- Compatibility: This mod has no known incompatibility and will not corrupt your misison if you save the said mission witht the mod activated. Furthermore, this mod is compatible with savgames and multiplayer missions.
To install Echo's Sandbox Everywhere you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
1. Go into your Controls Settings
2. Under "Custom Controls", assign the "User Action 13" to the key you want to use to open the menu
3. Load any mission and enjoy :)
There are no known bugs for the moment.
If you encounter any bug, please contact me on the Discord Server
Git Repository: Git Repository
- Added ability to change ESE's User Action
- Added warning when server is not ready
- Added unlimited ammunitions for Grenades, Explosives, and Rockets
- Added teleportation notification switch in the settings (this doesn't blocks notifications from being sent, only from being recieved) @Aaron Michaels
- Fixed client not waiting for server to be ready (WARNING, side-effect: server MUST have ESE loaded) @Reaper
- Fixed french translations
- Added a "delete last vehicle" option
- Added a help text in the escape menu and the ability to remove it in ESE's menu
- Added God-Mode
- Added Unlimited Stamina (No Fatigue)
- Added No Recoil
- Added Rapid Fire
- Added Steady Aim
- Added Unlimited Ammo
- Added Keybinding Help
- Fixed "Reload Zeus" not working on Dedicated Servers
- Fixed Zeus RTC
- BI forums