Date: 2020-07-12 10:35
PSZ: Polish Armed Forces is a modification adding a meticulously reproduced Polish Army faction to our beloved game, ArmA 3.
We wish you plenty of fun with our mod. Please let us know how you like it and what could be improved.
To install PSZ: Polish Armed Forces you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Armaholic.com has its own Youtube channel where we will cover the Community made releases.
Subscribe to the Armaholic.com Youtube channel
Steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/psz_mod
License / Disclaimer:
Re-uploading of any PSZ related content on Steam Workshop is PROHIBITED
- Ammo rounds 12.7x99 MP for Tor antimaterial rifle
- Buoyancy and fording depths of Żbik, Star & Tumak
- Functions psz_fnc_delayCall and psz_fnc_waitUntil for reliable execution in unscheduled context
- PG-76 round model and particle effect improvements
- Pilots and their coveralls have ACE_GForceCoef defined now (kudos @veteran29)
- Rosomak polishing and fixes
- RPG-7 model by vaskmd (RHS AFRF)
- RPG-76 and Carl Gustaf ACE backblast configs (kudos @ACE Team for help)
- Scenario script fixes
- Tumak invisible .50 cal turret has been removed
- Rosomak commander aiming when turned out
- Rosomak red front board lighting - thanks for ArmedVeteran for feedback
First public release
- PSZ: OP4
- Community Base addons A3
- BI forums