This mod aims to recreate the Hungarian Armed Forces of WW2 with existing Arma assets (for now) as accurate as possible. I also added some German tanks from the CSA38 mod that wear insignias similar to the Hungarian ones to create semi-accurate tank troops until custom tanks are finished. This mod also includes Hungarian Ju-87 and FW180.
Please note that this is a work in-progress.
Now Zeus compatible and signed!
To install WW2 Hungarian Armed Forces you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
For usage instructions and information of how to use the WW2 Hungarian Armed Forces please refer to the included documentation and/or example mission.
A .txt document with all classnames is avaiable under: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@WW2 Hungarian Armed Forces
Custom tank textures
You want to check out what's coming? Check out our BI-Forum thread!
Credits & Thanks:
Thanks to the Lennard fot his Ju-87 and FW180 textures and his awesome help! And to the Forgotten Fronts and Northern Fronts Discord Communites for ideas and support.
License / Disclaimer:
Non-commercial use only. Reuploading this mod is not allowed.
Fixed a bug
- Panzer III
- Zeus Compatibility
- Server key
- Early Infantry Helmet from M40 to M38
- Vehicle Crews should now appear the right way
- Important: Classnames changed, this may break existing missions!
- Missing Ju-87 textures
- Ju-87 texture by Lennard
- FW 180 texture by Lennard
Fixed a small bug
- Tanks (Panzer III and Panzer IV, default crews till future update)
- PAK 35 (default crew till future update)
added: Basic Infantry Units
- IFA3 AIO Lite
- CSA38 mod - Czechoslovak army 1938 (Munich crisis)
- Faces of War
- Forgotten Fronts: 40 - 45 [DEV]
- US General Equpiments and Accesories (FOW/IFA3)
- BI forums