Date: 2020-10-26 09:36
SSU adds retextures for a lot of equipment, focusing on a stealth theme.
My original goal for this mod was to make CTRG's stealth uniform available in NATO patterns like MTP. Since then, I've expanded the retextures to stuff from NATO, VIPER, and LDF factions, covering various equipment from Vanilla, Apex, and Contact. Most of the equipment is thermally-masked.
Current Camo Patterns:
• Multicam Woodland
• Multicam Alpine
• AOR 1
• AOR 2
Notable Items Retextured:
• VIPER Special Purpose Suit with CSAT Logo removed
• VIPER Harness
• CTRG/NATO Stealth Combat Uniform (4 Variants) + VR Glove Materials
• CTRG/NATO Combat Helmet with Stealth pattern (4 Variants)
• CTRG Stealth Balaclava
• NATO Vests: Carrier Lite, Carrier Rig
• LDF Vests: Modular Carrier Lite, Modular Carrier GL Rig
• LDF Advanced Modular Helmet
• BONUS 1: Boonie with headset, Cap with headset, Bandana with shades, Tactical Vest
• BONUS 2: Tactical Chest Rig in solid colors
• BONUS 3: Alternate variants of the thermal ENVGs that use Red-White Hot thermal vision
• Everything else, etc...
To install Special Stealth Uniforms [SSU] you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
• SSU Protective Gear Upgrade: Buffs armor for uniforms, vests, and helmets by a lot.
SSU Protective Gear Upgrade
Credits & Thanks:
• IndeedPete for the many base game equipment texture templates.
• drebin052 for the LDF Vest texture template.
• Facepunch Camouflage Thread for the camo patterns.
Changelog: (26-10-2020 - only displayed in news once every month)
• Improved OCP resolution on most of its equipment.
• Special Purpose Helmet for all camo patterns.
• Standard NVGs with thermal vision.
• M81 Uniforms.
• M81 Vests.
• M81 Helmets.
• M81 Hats.
• M81 Backpacks.
• M81 Facegear.
• Black Uniforms.
• Black Vests.
• Black Helmets.
• Black Hats.
• Black Backpacks.
• Black Facegear.
• OCP Uniforms.
• OCP Vests.
• OCP Helmets.
• OCP Hats.
• OCP Backpacks.
• OCP Facegear.
• Fixed minor texture mistakes on Stealth Uniforms.
• Renamed Multicam Black equipment to use (Black MC), the new Black equipment will be (Black).
• Redid Multicam pattern to look cleaner.
• Optimized and reduced file sizes for Coverall and Special Purpose Suit textures.
• Reduced ambient lighting on Stealth Combat Helmets so it won't be so bright under shadows.
• Reduced ambient lighting on Stealth Balaclavas so it won't be so bright under shadows.
• Reduced ambient lighting on Tactical Backpacks so it won't be so bright under shadows.
• Increased ambient lighting on Stealth Uniform gloves because it looked soaked under shadows.
• LDF Heli Pilot Coveralls for all camo patterns.
• Heli Crew Helmet in solid colors.
• Kitbag for all camo patterns.
• Radio Pack for all camo patterns.
• Multicam Tropic Uniforms.
• Multicam Tropic Vests.
• Multicam Tropic Helmets.
• Multicam Tropic Hats.
• Multicam Tropic Backpacks.
• Multicam Tropic Facegear.
• Fixed bandanas not having thermal masking.
• Multicam Black Uniforms.
• Multicam Black Vests.
• Multicam Black Helmets.
• Multicam Black Hats.
• Multicam Black Backpacks.
• Multicam Black Facegear.
• Black Tactical Chest Rig.
• Improved thermal masking for viper harnesses.
• Carrier GL Rig for all camo patterns.
• Carrier Special Rig for all camo patterns.
• Leg Strap Bag as a backpack for all camo patterns.
• Tactical Backpack for all camo patterns.
• Fixed a semicolon.