TAW View Distance - Addon
This addon was published for ARMA 3 back in 2013. Now it has been reworked by Lexotan & Smokkerino, and it fixes minor issues like crashes, it still has View Distance & Grass Settings Dialog to allow players to adjust their view distance levels. There are three types of view distance levels.
To allow this addon / mod on your server just copy the taw_a3.bikey to your servers Keys folder. This is also fully compatible with the script version.
- On foot: View distance set will only effect a player while they're on foot.
- In Car: View distance set will only effect a player when they're in a land vehicle or ship.
- In Air: View distance set will only effect a player when they're in an aircraft.
- Drone: View distance while operating a UGV/UAV.
- Multiple Saves for various settings
- ACE3 Intergration (if ACE3 Detected then the menu can be accessed via self interact)
And it also features 4 grass settings (None/Low/Normal/High).
And also please if you like our work rate this up, or at least give me some feedback! Have fun!
To install TAW View Distance - Addon you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page
for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Credits & Thanks:
This addon was reworked by Smokkerino & Lexotan, and uploaded with Tonic (Original Creator) permission.
Find the original here: TAW View Distance - Addon
publish on the workshop