Date: 2020-07-13 10:23
This is my first mod so it's not massive, I'd like to add more units so stay tuned to see if I do lol
- The ALF, a small guerrilla faction meant to complement the FIA. (Available to Independent FIA)
- Small selection of vehicles, including HMG Technicals and BTR80s.
- Powerful personal weaponry with the 7.62mm FAL and G3, among others.
- Mix of FIA Guerilla, Syndikat and LDF Deserter uniforms to provide a spread of patterns.
- Special "Advisor" team, equipped with high-end equipment.
- The Altis Army Commandos, the AAF's special forces detachment. (Available to OPFOR AAF)
- Upgraded weapons: SCAR, M110, Mk48.
- Highly mobile Land Rovers.
- An AAF Faction for OPFOR to allow for more versatility. Comes with slightly fewer heavy units to represent the impacts of war.
Altis Liberation Front, the FIA expansion.
After the occupation of Altis by CSAT forces, a band of AAF deserters fled to the Altian Mountains, forming the ALF. Starting small, they worked up to eventually merge with the better-known FIA, often operating under the FIA name to throw off CSAT, who were unprepared for increasingly coordinated ALF manoeuvres. With unofficial NATO support in the form of weapons and limited vehicles, the ALF became a particularly painful thorn in CSAT's side, playing a major role in the build up to the NATO counter-invasion of 2035. Many ALF fighters would go on to fill important roles in the New Model AAF post-occupation, training fresh troops in their homegrown style of warfare and ensuring the future security of Altis...
Altis Army Commandos, AAF's Special forces
The AAF had been experimenting with Special Forces for a long time before the CSAT occupation, never really making a fully functional unit. The AAC was the best solution to this - Equipped like elite infantry such as US Army Rangers or Royal Marines, they were not entirely SF. This did not make them an ineffective unit, however, and through though fighting with the FIA the AAC honed its tactics, performing lighting raids and covert ops with admirable skill. When CSAT occupied Altis, the AAC was one of the units to remain loyal to the army and thus ended up fighting against the ALF and, later, NATO. Despite this, the AAC persisted post-invasion and found a light infantry/reconnaissance role in the New Model AAF...
To install [CUP] Altis Civil War Expansion you should use modfolders to keep it seperate from the official game content to prevent issues.
With Arma 3 you can use different ways to set up your modfolders to use custom content you have downloaded.
Please visit the Arma 3 Mod install instructions page for more information about using custom mods and addons in Arma 3.
Requires CUP Weapons, Units and Vehicles to function.
None of the models or gear featured in the mod are my own, only the unit loadouts and faction setup.
- CUP Units
- CUP Vehicles
- CUP Weapons